Clan Wars is Easy

Call of Duty Ghosts Xbox One

Clan Wars is Easy

Is it me or do clans level up way too easily? My clan was a level 3 for a clan war we came in 3rd for it and when it ended we became a level 11. Then when this last clan war ended we skipped 12 and went on the 13. I mean no complaints here but I like to feel like we are working for it. It could just be because our clan is freaking awesome but I doubt it. I say we are average especially if this has happened to every other clan out there if not let me know if it has let me know.

Level 3
4 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Clan Wars is Easy

in reply to Shadowdeath87

No that's fair, if you don't play in clan wars it's way hard to level up. and i do believe they changed that not too long ago. I like it better this way. If you play as a clan in clan wars you should be rewarded.

Level 8

in reply to WOLFGOTTAGUN

Folks that don't play in a clan should be punished then?

Level 2

in reply to PRI-Maverik

In that reply I heard waaaaaa waaaa. Come on dude. Look at the statistics your clan will get more xp if your clan plays together if you all play solo your not going to get as much xp.

Level 3

in reply to PRI-Maverik

No that's not what I'm saying. I just mean the clan xp, the point is to play as a clan right? well if you do, and you play in clan wars you should get extra xp. IMO

Level 8

Studios