Clarification of Xbox One Native Resoltuion

Call of Duty Ghosts Xbox One

Re: Clarification of Xbox One Native Resoltuion

in reply to Maccabi

And of course if you cancel through Gamestop, they'll guilt trip you by telling you that you're trying to get them fired by cancelling a pre-order

Level 4

in reply to xThatTributeGuy

That's a really shallow reason to get fired. lol

Level 14

in reply to xThatTributeGuy

You mean they wont get fired because of their own stupidity or lack of being able to make a sales quota ?

Level 72

in reply to Maccabi

Are getting the PS4, Mac? I pre-ordered two PS4s and I'm planning to sell them on Ebay. I guess I will need to hold until December to get the most $$$. With the XB1 problems, PS4s will be in high demand.

Level 14

in reply to Dr_QuiCKScOP3r

Dr_QuiCKScOP3r wrote:

Are getting the PS4, Mac? I pre-ordered two PS4s and I'm planning to sell them on Ebay. I guess I will need to hold until December to get the most $$$. With the XB1 problems, PS4s will be in high demand.

honestly at this moment in time neither.

Ms completely turned me off the xb1 at the reveal and everything since makes me want one even less.

I did say a few months ago if i was to get a next gen it would mostly likely be a ps4 , but in all honesty there's nothing really amazing in the way of new ips coming out for "next gen" that i'm interested in till next year . Im also not ina rush for a new console as im gonna be getting a new gaming pc set up early next yr as a game ive basically waited my entire life is coming out

Level 75

in reply to Maccabi

PC gaming, Mac? Go surround/Eyefinity or go home. lol

I was once a pc gamer.

Btw, was it Destiny?

Level 14
Highlighted

I would get a Gaming PC mate, as a MAC user I feel more and more creating up bootcamp of windows 7 ad playing all my PC games on it and using my MAC for Music & Personal stuff, also you CAN'T upgrade your mac after you buy it that's it until it dies

so in 2014 when the new iCore & Nvidia GPU comes out I'm selling my MAC and I'm going to pull up a monster gaming PC

Level 13

in reply to madridboy86

It's a never ending upgrade if you're OCD like I was back then. I still get the itch to upgrade every now and then but I hardly use my PC for gaming nowadays.

Level 14

same, but with me I would built it up to have the best parts in it and never worry about it until the next wave comes in

Level 13

in reply to madridboy86

Just don't get Titan or 780. Go with pair of R9 290X, Crossfire them, and play on Eyefinity resolutions.

Level 14

Studios