Clarification of Xbox One Native Resoltuion

Call of Duty Ghosts Xbox One

Re: Clarification of Xbox One Native Resoltuion

in reply to Dr_QuiCKScOP3r

Dr_QuiCKScOP3r wrote:

PC gaming, Mac? Go surround/Eyefinity or go home. lol

I was once a pc gamer.

Btw, was it Destiny?

nope elite dangerous... Elite was the first game I ever played , in fact its basically due to that game that my career path went the way it did

Level 75

in reply to Maccabi

. . . or the embargo is because the console comes out a week after PS4. Notice that the embargoes are exactly a week between each other.

Level 8

in reply to Submit2MyWill

Submit2MyWill wrote:

. . . or the embargo is because the console comes out a week after PS4. Notice that the embargoes are exactly a week between each other.

The embargo, is for reviews. Every other version, the info is released on Nov 5.

MS, is in panic mode. I dont blame them either.

Level 28

mdub wrote:

Submit2MyWill wrote:

The embargo, is for reviews. Every other version, the info is released on Nov 5.

Right. And notice that the 5th is roughly a week before the PS4 comes out, and the 12th is roughly a week before the X1 comes out.

Level 8

Submit2MyWill wrote:

mdub wrote:

Submit2MyWill wrote:

Right. And notice that the 5th is roughly a week before the PS4 comes out, and the 12th is roughly a week before the X1 comes out.

If everything was fine... MS would not be doing this. They would be insane, to let the PS4 version, get all the hype.

Again... I dont blame them. They are probably sweating bullets.

Level 28

That's an assumption on your part. The fact remains that all we've heard is rumor and speculation, some of which has come from a PS fanboy who spends most of his Twitter feed trolling Xbox personnel and has no insider access.

Consider your logic from the PS4 side. Why is Sony refusing journalists access to PS4 reviews before launch? Wouldn't they want to get all of the hype?

Don't get me wrong--X1 version may very well be 720. We just have had zero confirmation of that.

Level 8

Submit2MyWill wrote:

Consider your logic from the PS4 side. Why is Sony refusing journalists access to PS4 reviews before launch? Wouldn't they want to get all of the hype?

They are allowing it. The reviews get released on Nov 5, along with all the other versions.

Sony has confirmed 1080p. If MS cant match it.... that's all the hype they need.

Submit2MyWill wrote:

Don't get me wrong--X1 version may very well be 720. We just have had zero confirmation of that.

Agreed.

I feel bad for MS, either way. Lots of bad press, is not a good thing.

Level 28
Highlighted

We'll see. Hopefully (for my sake) they're wrong, and MS had some goofy reason for it.

Level 8

Problem is that despite the rumors, if they were false, Microsoft would have already come out and denied them to bring an end to the bad publicity.

Level 4

in reply to AKVORTEC

Clarification's probably not gonna happen. It very well may be 720, it may not. If that's what makes or breaks a console for someone, I feel sorry for their shortsightedness.

I signed on for X1 because it has actually innovated and struck me as a true next-gen console instead of just better graphics and a few tricks and gimmicks. 

For what it's worth, if you've paid attention to what's gone down in the last 24 hours, Sony's got some problems of their own that they're trying to squelch.

Level 8

Studios