[DISCUSS] the new Update

Call of Duty Ghosts Xbox One

[DISCUSS] the new Update

This is a simple thread to see how you DISCUSS your overall satisfaction or extreme dissatisfaction to the new COD update.

Please [PROVIDE EXAMPLES IN DETAIL]. And feel free to give a rating of 1 to 10. 1=low    10=high  satisfaction

Level 1
29 REPLIES

Re: Rate the new Update

in reply to MrWizard20

I would give it a 7/10.

Positives:

Gungame

Heavy Duty is out

Dead Silence Buff

Attempt at spawn improvement

IED tweak

Negatives:

Hunted is still in the game

AK "nerf" did nothing.

Sniper "nerf" did nothing.

Clan vs Clan with Esports rules is miserable. No desire to play the game without killstreaks. MLG = irrelevant. Needs to stay in Private Match.

IED tweak really won't have the affect people are expecting.

Its a significant patch that will have a lot of effects on the game, some positive, some not so much.

Level 20

in reply to NoLifeKing32

Thanks for your honest feedback. I hope this thread will be seen as somewhat of a foundation of information to be referenced to help in future updates.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to NoLifeKing32

The count down has gone, no idea if its a good thing, but I liked it, even a ready steady go would be nice.

I like gun game, so will be playing that, haven't noticed any real changes TBH.

One thing I have noticed is I have the new gun on my gun list, but I don't have the DLC, I would be mighty pissed if everyone got the gun eve without the DLC, and I had bought the DLC, good job I haven't bought the DLC.

The spawns certainly haven't been fix so I would say a 5.

Level 5

Re: [DISCUSS] the new Update

in reply to NoLifeKing32

NoLifeKing32 wrote:

IED tweak really won't have the affect people are expecting.

what do you mean by this?

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

People expect the IEDS to be nerfed (I am not one of them) and this was not a nerf. It simply is another way for people to avoid them, so now they have their eyes, Sitrep, blast shield, sprinting through them, jumping, and/or laying prone. Yesterday I was on a quest to find the Maverick laying on the ground, but on some maps, I didn't alter my playstyle. Overlord and Octane are still bad maps that I don't move around on. So all I did was alter how I placed my IED. Instead of tossing it on the ground, I placed it on a rock, or halfway up the wall. This took no additional effort from me other than remembering to do it. Yesterday I think I got around 10 IED kills and only 2 hitmarkers, and those two people ran into my Grach. Rest assured, it will not take long for people to be whining about IEDs again.

Level 20

in reply to MrWizard20

I personally give it a 1 because it made me not want to play anymore. Simply put thats as bad as an update can get.

Level 1

in reply to MrWizard20

exactly dude. I'm a long time cod player and I know what to expect in matches. but i just can't seem to kill people as frequently anymore. I play a lot of TDM rank 42 all time but I swear I'm getting whooped by beginners now. I'm barely going positive or just neg 1. its like my reflexes are off I'm loosing more gun fights than usual. lag is crazy. frame rate drops randomly. I know 5ghz WiFi isnt the best idea, but my connection had been excellent prior to the up date, considering I'm on WiFi. its like every one knows what I'm gonna do before I do it now. I've tried perk combos dead ,silence ,amplify you name it. switching routes, but people are some how just one step ahead of me now. I keep thinking I'm just being sound whored but I really don't know anymore. something is just off. update rating =1

Level 1

in reply to MrWizard20

I rate it a 1, compete and utter botched job! map are nice but they are unplayable because of lagging and framerate issues!

Also the older maps suffer from this too!

I wont be playing till they fix this and am going to make a support ticket to be compensated.

What bugs me the most is that Activision or MS arent responding or saying they are on it. It is completly unplayable as it is! My X360 runs smoother that my Xbox One now!

Level 2

in reply to RAYMANKAPEENS

It sounds like its your connection I've had Zero problems with lag or Framrate

Level 2

Studios