[DISCUSS] the new Update

Call of Duty Ghosts Xbox One

Re: Rate the new Update

in reply to RAGE6669

No way,

Its the update!

I have a 100/100 Mbit up and down Fiberoptic connection.

Worked fine before. Only thing that changed is the update...

Also its even worse when standing next to a fire or after a map event took place.

Looks like the XBox cannot handle the game anymore...

Level 2

Re: [DISCUSS] the new Update

in reply to RAYMANKAPEENS

I agree with RAYMANKAPEENS, the update or DLC did SOMETHING that has drastically effected performance. until this update I had no real issues outside of the very occasional lag spike. Now every other game is so bad you see other players skipping around the map and shots that are center mass don't register, but shots that are not even on target seem to get one hit kills. If I switch to another game like battlefield, no lag/performance issues (of course BF has it's own set of problems)

If performance continues to suffer like this, I simply won't be playing anymore. not because I don't want to, but because I cant.

Level 1

in reply to MrWizard20

8/10

would be higher if more modes were added to Hardcore

would rate as a 12/10 If the Kinect could detect a cheater and take there picture

Level 2
Highlighted

in reply to RAGE6669

Level 2

in reply to MrWizard20

I give it a 1 too... just horribly done!  Once again the real issues with this game are ignored!!!

1.  Fix the respawn issue before anything else!!!!!  the game is absolutely no fun when you respawn next to the enemy and get killed immediately afterwards only to have it happen again!!!!  I also do not get the programmers having the respawn to occur within "x" number of feet from your last death spot... which seems to be how its setup...  take cues from a far superior game - "Gears of War", they actually know how to setup respawn zones!!!

2.  Fix the pairing system for games so that people with similar latency scores are matched!!!  Again "Gears of War" actually knew to address this on their game so the players enjoyed the game!!!  I am fed up with either people phase shifting around the screen because their connection is horrible or playing against much higher speed connections (typically at Universities) having huge advantages on other players!!!  You see it in the kill cams constantly... in game you were shooting your opponent and then on the playback - you are not even pointing at them...

3.  Restrict Clans from competing in the "Standard" games... not everyone playing this game enjoys playing against these over competitive people!!!!  if they want to play that way then make them stay in the hardcore games... or maybe a single clan person per clan in a standard room.  They are generally ruining the game for those that are playing for fun vs rankings!!!!!  the only reason clans play in the standard rooms is to pad their rankings!!!!!

Until these real fixes are done I will not be spending a dime more on this game!!!!  And will definitely not purchase the season pass... that I was interested in until playing the game with the above major flaws!

Level 1

in reply to MrWizard20

1, awful fps on every map now, some maps seem unplayable. its not lag either, it literally feels like the system is struggling to run the game

Level 1

in reply to MrWizard20

6. New maps in squads would be better for me and my kids.

Level 1

in reply to MrWizard20

Had to change this to a DISCUSSION thread. Thankfully most people are adding their thoughts and reasoning, but please remember that this is a discussion forum and threads that use a numeric rating system do not meet the content threshold for discussion.

Carry On.

Claire JeepChick | Forum Moderator: Modern Warfare, Black Ops, Ghosts
Questions/Concerns/Quibbles/Comments? Send me a PM

in reply to jeepchick

Is there something wrong with numeric descriptions to voice opinion of satisfaction. If so then I ask why do they use this form of Q and A in all surveys?  I suppose you could say this discussion forum is not a survey website, but numbers usually will come with explanations anyway. Numbers are just another way to voice an opinion, and thats what this thread was for.  Thanks for changing my question and content though, it has stirred a few more people into participating.

Level 1

in reply to MrWizard20

Numeric responses do not promote discussion (as a stand alone reply). It is considered spam (similar to petitions or +1 style posts) and not the format our forum is geared towards. Numbers with an explanation - all good. Numbers alone - not okay. It was because of other people's extended explanations that I modified the thread instead of closing/removing it.

Your heart was in the right place. Kudos for that.

Studios