Dedicated Servers for XBOX-360? Cancelled Xbox-One

Call of Duty Ghosts Xbox One

Highlighted

Re: Dedicated Servers for XBOX-360? Cancelled Xbox-One

in reply to Maccabi

But you can plug it into your Xbox ONE without the batteries if you want to.

So for the people that complain about controller lag have no excuse now either.

Mac seriously though, does it take regular batteries or is it a specially designed battery pack ?

Level 72

in reply to Maccabi

maccabi wrote:

bigfam5100 wrote:

wow you dumb you know the xbox one is more than just playing games has a blu-ray player 360 does not the wi-fi you can connect 2 wi-fi conections plus with the xbox one you can have up to 1000 friends instead of only 100 friends the controller for the xbox one is better too no more buying 2 aa batteries

my bluray player has played blurays for years

my 360 has wifi

noone has 1000 friends let alone 100 whod youd want to play with or hang with

as for the controller for the xbox one.. erm might want to actually look at the controller specs it TAKES batteries 2013 and it takes batteries i mean come on ...

I think there are actually a lot of players who want batteries, myself included. It's a lot easier to just pop in a fresh pack and keep playing on wireless than being tethered to the system while your cable charges the controller.

It's value-added, and if someone doesn't want it, they can just buy the play-and-charge kit.

Level 8

in reply to Submit2MyWill

Submit2MyWill wrote:

maccabi wrote:

bigfam5100 wrote:

wow you dumb you know the xbox one is more than just playing games has a blu-ray player 360 does not the wi-fi you can connect 2 wi-fi conections plus with the xbox one you can have up to 1000 friends instead of only 100 friends the controller for the xbox one is better too no more buying 2 aa batteries

my bluray player has played blurays for years

my 360 has wifi

noone has 1000 friends let alone 100 whod youd want to play with or hang with

as for the controller for the xbox one.. erm might want to actually look at the controller specs it TAKES batteries 2013 and it takes batteries i mean come on ...

I think there are actually a lot of players who want batteries, myself included. It's a lot easier to just pop in a fresh pack and keep playing on wireless than being tethered to the system while your cable charges the controller.

It's value-added, and if someone doesn't want it, they can just buy the play-and-charge kit.

i just find it silly in this day and age they use batteries,unless im mistake the design of the controller now doesnt allow for rechargeable packs either as its an actual battery compartment.so you'd have to use rechargable batteries . Just seems really lazy imo considering how many better options are now out there ive got a vision backplate on one of my controllers i made , fully charged it keep the cntroller powered for nearly 2 days for example

Level 75

in reply to Maccabi

If that's true, you're right; that is dumb. I guess I just assumed it was like 360 where you could just put the batteries into the pack.

Level 8

in reply to Submit2MyWill

Submit2MyWill wrote:

If that's true, you're right; that is dumb. I guess I just assumed it was like 360 where you could just put the batteries into the pack.

not the battery compartment now fits inside the controller.. the access is now on the back .

theres a short glimpse of it in this video from about 40 secs in

Hands on with the New Xbox One Controller - YouTube

Level 75

in reply to Maccabi

i  meant no more buying aa batteries its in a battery pack inside the controller unlike the 360 one thats on the back look on you tube or find it

Level 3

in reply to Maccabi

Im glad they are adding the 1000 friends list. I remember a point in MW3 where i would get 10+ messages a day of people wanting friend requests its a shame they couldn't of done this sooner.

AsX
Level 1

If a person has 1000 friends on their list it is a very high chance that most will not really be friends.. just acquaintances. Very few people in the world actually have 1000 friends that are real or true friends.

Level 70

in reply to bigfam5100

the ps3 has blu-ray, ps3 and xbox 360 have built in wifi, how many of those 1000 friends would you really play with on even a tri-monthly basis if ever? you could get a wired controller, which is cheaper anyway, or a play and charge kit, or a charging station, instead of wasting money on those double a batteries...who's dumb?

Level 1

in reply to SolariPicasso

There are many more reasons to get a xbox 1 than just playing COD ghost. But if that is the ONLY game you are going to play then stick with the 360.

I for one am looking forward to getting the X1. Not just for COD. But also for BF4, Forza 5, titanfall and many other titles that will be coming out. But again if i were not going to have friends to play with on the X1 i might have passed on it for a while. We got a group of about 20 tha are getting it. So parties will always be full.

Level 38

Studios