Differences between the console versions

Call of Duty Ghosts Xbox One

Differences between the console versions

Forgive me if this was asked but I dont see a thread asking this in particular here.

Sadly due to more hospitalization issues I may not be able to afford an Xbox One. And YES my priorities are straight. An Xbox one IS the top on my list right now

It may come down to me being forced to not buy the ONE and just have to get the game for the 360 from your guys opinions what do you expect the differences the 360 and the ONE will have. what do you think the 360 will not have compared to the ONE except for the graphics.

Thanks.

PS I am very very tired so if you find a duplicate thread please link it and I will delete this one.

Level 72
13 REPLIES

Re: Differences between the console versions

in reply to starbuckfrack

I am buying the Xbox One because my X360 is on its last leg, but the main reason why I am getting it is because of Forza Motorsport 5.

Level 47

in reply to iivrruummii

I dont drive much but I still have the last 3 forzas just because crashing looks so cool

I am still unsure if I will be able to get the ONE and give everyone else a Christmas. so far I will only be able to give 500 dollars total for everyone else if I get the ONE. Not very fair to everyone else.

Now when my tax refund shows up I could probably still get the ONE.

Level 72

Sorry to hear about health issues...

With regards to the differences, other than the dynamic maps,  I don't see them being hugely different due to the little time they'd have to work with the xbox ones capabilities...

I'd still like to see a bit more of the maps before deciding to go for this one.

Level 18

in reply to HighlandSparky

I am so depressed right now, thanks for the condolences.

I could have swore that they said the dynamic maps would be in BOTH versions. (NOT SURE COULD BE I AM MISTAKEN !!! )Heck in BF3 they have real nice map damage.

Level 72

starbuckfrack wrote:.

I could have swore that they said the dynamic maps would be in BOTH versions. Heck in BF3 they have real nice map damage.

I was unaware of this...Oh well, I don't see them being hugely different then.

Battlefield did have a good amount of map damage, so certainly not out of the question for both consoles.

Level 18

in reply to HighlandSparky

But I dont want to start a rumor about the dynamic maps

Level 72
Highlighted

LOL, I'm sure you're probably right..If I purchase Ghosts it'll be for Next Gen as I'm awaiting my 360 dying like iivrruummii...And with no official news on a release date for the one, It's waded my interest slightly.

Level 18

Level 12

in reply to theraven_

Rubin says most of the "tech" will be available on both consoles.  That's kind of a bummer.  It's great for 460 players...but I feel like it bogs down would could have been an even better game for a next gen console.  All the manpower and time put into cramming next gen technology into a "current gen" system seems like they're trying to please everyone.

Sometimes I wish I lived in a culture that understood you can't have your cake and eat it too.  You have a "current gen" system?  Well, then you don't get all these features?  Sorry, not sorry.  I wish he said something like, "We're putting our effort into making this an incredible next gen shooter....that's the direction we're headed and we hope you love it."

But instead, they're bringing everything to a mean average to please as many people.  It's business...I get it.  I just look forward to after the first 18 months of XB1, when design firms are designing for that tech, and that tech alone.

/OldCrabbyManRant

Level 1

Studios