Differences between the console versions

Call of Duty Ghosts Xbox One

Re: Differences between the console versions

in reply to theraven_

Thats great you posted that video but I was more wondering about things like the "squad play". On the current gen will 6 of my players be able to play 6 of another persons players.

Level 72

in reply to starbuckfrack

starbuckfrack wrote:

Thats great you posted that video but I was more wondering about things like the "squad play". On the current gen will 6 of my players be able to play 6 of another persons players.

Honestly, I would pretty surprised if the current gen didn't have this.  It kind of feels like spec ops is being replaced with this feature, but who knows.  Definitely something I am looking forward to though if it does come to current gen.

Level 48
Highlighted

in reply to starbuckfrack

I say just get the 360 version of Ghosts. You can still get your COD fix, and all the xp you gain will transfer over once you get your XBONE.

I don't know your exact situation, but tell everyone, you just want cash for Christmas so you can put it toward an XBONE. $5 here $10 there, a birthday rolls around, and it adds up before you know it. Again, I don't know your situation, so my suggestion may not be a good one.

Level 21

in reply to r8edtripx

I only have my wife, and her 90 year old mom so getting 500 bucks from her 90 year old mom might be considered a crime

Luckily my birthday is in the middle of January so they can go together. But since my stroke I have been able to work on less clients computers than I normally work. Like right now its at ZERO

When the Xbox came out I never considered getting one being happy with my PS2 but after playing games on a freinds 360 I wanted one really bad. I got one just so I can play GTA , and of course then it got postponed for a while so I got WaW. For the first month it was a very fun game. Then I got MW2 and the rest was history.

I am looking very forward to Ghosts, GTA5 (hopefullly), Titanfall, Project Sparks to all play one the ONE . and only the ONE. The only reason that would disappoint me is because I set a goal and it will disappoint me not reaching that goal. And this years goal is getting a ONE for Xmas.

Its not reaching the goal that bugs me. It has been a long time where I never reached a goal I set. first sign that I am getting old

Level 72

Studios