This might be a little late but here is one problem I found. Sometimes the console wouldnt read the disk so I looked at the spindle and saw a little extra plastic sticking out in the middle. That was all of my Xbox ONE disks.
I just trimmed it with an exacto blade. Seems the manufacturing process isnt as good as BluRays and DVDs.
Cant hurt but might help. Cant tell you if it works yet because I havent received my ONE replacement yet. My drive works sometimes but is too defective to test it properly. But I do honestly think so far the Bluray Drives are way too defective in the first batch. I bought mine in Febrauary and am sure its one of the first batch failures.
Keep your fingers crossed , they are covered by a 1 year warranty.
Dude like wtf I installed invasion like 3 times and keep getting " disc error 'mp_pritare' " or some other error just like it how do I fix this??
So I found out that it was my internet connection that was messing with my X1. I've been having A LOT of issues with my connection, getting only 900 kb/s download. The connection would go out every five minutes, and when it was working properly, I wouldn't even get 1 mb/s download. So that meant Invasion wasn't downloading properly either. I also found that my Xbox seemed to be going a lot slower, just like when your computer or phone tries to load a web page and the loading icon sits there for forever. I knew there was no way my Xbox was all of the sudden broken. It had been working perfectly since the day I got it. So internet started working properly after a few days and voila. Everything was downloaded in just a few minutes and the game runs perfectly again. If you're experiencing this problem try this:
1. Delete everything on the console related to the game.
2. Power off the console all the way by holding the power button down for five seconds.
3. Unplug the power brick.
4. Unplug your modem and router. Leave it for 10 minutes, then reconnect. Plug into your console if it's a wired connection.
5. I recommend starting with Invasion, just in case. Set it to download along with any other dlc.
6. Make sure nothing else that uses wifi is being used, except maybe your phone. I have a Roku, so I usually have two other tvs plus kindles streaming videos. Completely destroyed my connection.
I hope this helps.