Do stats continually update between 360 and Xbox One?

Call of Duty Ghosts Xbox One

Do stats continually update between 360 and Xbox One?

I don't own Ghosts yet but I'm interested.

If I own the 360 version and then move to the Xbox One version, I know my stats will transfer.

The question is, if I then go back to the 360 version will my stats be brought over?

Does it update continually between 360 and Xbox One?

I have an Xbox One at home and a 360 at work and I just think it'd be great to be able to play online at work and home and have my stats update all the time as one soldier/account.

Anyone know?

Level 1
5 REPLIES

Re: Do stats continually update between 360 and Xbox One?

in reply to RagingAvatar2

Stats and rank will follow you . Leaderboards do not.

If you are going to buy the Season Pass, I suggest you buy it on the 360 version. That way it will upgrade for you on to the X1.

If you buy the Season Pass on the X1, it will not go back with you to the 360.  Sounds strange I know - but the Season Pass works as an upgrade. and yes, once you have DLC on your 360 - it stays there.

PS - If you go to buy Ghosts at a game store - ask them the cheapest way to have both versions. Alternatively, you can buy Ghosts via the 360 marketplace, same with the X1 upgrade (only $10 if you have already bought the 360 version via marketplace.)

Hope I didn't just confuse you.....

read this for clarification:

http://support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Call-of-Duty-Ghosts-Next-Gen-Upgrade-FAQ/?l=en_US&c...

________
FalconR6 | Community Forum Moderator

in reply to FalconR6

I just wanna add, I activated a second Live Gold account and season pass was added to both 360 and One on it (same xboxes as the first Live Gold accnt.)

P.S. I own disks for both 360 and One.

Level 9

in reply to SPETSNAZ_MOCKBA

Did you buy a Season Pass for both versions of Cod though? It seems to me that a Season pass is console based not gamertag based. Unfortunately, as I also have both and regularly play on both, but only a Season Pass for the One.

Level 6

in reply to lotusfrog

Anyone know the answer to this question? I have a few 360 friends that would like to play Ghosts with me but have been playing exclusively on Xbox One since it came out - does anyone go back and forth between consoles? If so, do your stats sync each time you log in to either console?

Level 8

in reply to Clartikus1

I bought both versions (long story of why I had to do that) and paid for the season pass on the 360. It carried over to One.

I also have two accounts and I can play the DLC on both platforms with both of the accounts.

But any extras I buy on the 360 stay on the 360 and don't transfer over to the One. I can use both accounts with the extras, but only on the 360.

Level 5

Studios