Do you think Dead Eye will be a problem?

Call of Duty Ghosts Xbox One

Do you think Dead Eye will be a problem?

just opinions...

Level 3
4 REPLIES

Re: Do you think Dead Eye will be a problem?

in reply to BaNgKoKBoMmBeR

I don't think so, only the good players will be able to utilize it effectively. Considering the chance is based entirely on the amount of kills you get in a row.  Not to mention we don't know how much % increase in damage it gives nor the chance for a shot to cause extra damage, when it does activate. It also depends on how it specifically works. If it works like I expect then the faster the fire rate or bigger the magazine the more useful it will be since more shots on target means more chances for increased bullet damage.

Level 8

It won't make any difference.  It looks like the weapons kill pretty quick, so I doubt you will need it.

Level 47

(consecutive kills increase the chance to deal more bullet damage).... word being CHANCE. i wonder how much randomization it'll be, or it'll just be a useless perk again.

Level 3
Highlighted

killb0xonealpha wrote:

(consecutive kills increase the chance to deal more bullet damage).... word being CHANCE. i wonder how much randomization it'll be, or it'll just be a useless perk again.

Early testing shows, that after 4 kills... 50% chance of an increase (doesnt go higher). The damage multiplier seems to be 1.4

Long story short... not sure if that's worth 5 points.

Level 28

Studios