Dual Licensing Version Who Sells It?

Call of Duty Ghosts Xbox One

Dual Licensing Version Who Sells It?

All the articles I read say the dual license (that allows you to have both the digital copy on the 360 and Xbox 1) will be available at participation retailers. Well I can't find which retailers those actually are to pre order from them. Does anyone know what stores are carrying this offer?

Level 1
25 REPLIES

Re: Dual Licensing Version Who Sells It?

in reply to Greg085

The xbl marketplace or the psn store for one. Toward other places I am not sure.

Level 70

in reply to trialstardragon

I looked on my 360 and I can't find it anywhere, When ever I look up Ghosts on the 360, it brings me to a link to order it on the Microsoft store (microsoftstore.com).

Does anyone have an idea on release of this or where I can buy it as it says retailers will have it ? I talked to the guys at gamestop and they looked at me like I had 4 heads...

I wanted to pre-order it to get the extra perks with the combo pack....Why is it not for sale yet ?

Level 1

in reply to DavidinCT

I don't think you can preorder the dual license version. I think you have to wait until it is actually out to get that one itself.

Level 70

in reply to DavidinCT

That's exactly what I wanted to do. It is great how they hype up the fact that they are making the transition so easy but don't bother to tell you how to get this seamless upgrade.

Level 1

actuallt its not available on either of those locations... i cant find this product anywhere! sheesh i wonder if they actual havent figured out how to do it yet so they are rolling with it. but they keep making mention of, i have been looking for this since they announced it  i wish they would clarify already geez!     

Level 1

in reply to Huegorgan1

Because the game itself is not out yet. Until then it probably wont show up in either of those places. XBL market place updates I think on tuesday mornings. So until that update where it is placed on the market place it will not be available. No real need to preorder anything with digital copies when it can be downloaded after bought at that point in time.

Level 70
Highlighted

of course there is reason to pre-order it. like free-fall preorder exclusive map

Level 1

in reply to Huegorgan1

that map will be released later in the games life cycle just as noobtown was in BO2. Maybe they could not really figure a way to do and just do not want to remove that for people would get upset about it. Maybe it wont be open for preorder until the week before the game comes out. Wont really know until then. Not much has really been released about the game over the past few weeks.

Level 70

Plus it says right in their description of the dual-license version (will be available for pre-order) just sayin

Level 1

Studios