Made it Out Alive EXTINCTION ACHIEVEMENT IMPOSSIBLE TO GET

Level 1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: EXTINCTION ACHIEVEMENT IMPOSSIBLE TO GET

in reply to capitaodok
Solution
‎04-12-2013 03:18 AM

Having googled this --> If you have unlocked that achievement on the 360,, it glitches being able to unlock on the X1. 

Should be fixed in an update I would think.

________
FalconR6 | Community Forum Moderator

15 REPLIES

in reply to capitaodok

No its not impossible to get, I got it. It all comes down to having good 3 other players and using the sentries and completing all the challenges.

Level 1

in reply to clarky462

Nope I got it on the 360 as well as most of the others I am now on the one. Add me if you want to play. will be on tonight.

Level 21

in reply to clarky462

Im already 4 prestige on, I've done everything right more 10 times! It's just a glitch, a lot of people are complaining

Level 1

in reply to clarky462

I did and got the 360 but xbox one I already did more than 10x and achievements not releases

I tried everything first on the scoreboard and already was the first to flee. has even been the one to escape and even then I did not gain the achievements

are missing this for me and I'm already at prestige 3

Level 1

in reply to capitaodok

Extinction isn't the same as zombies, you need to play with people that understand that.

having one person that is good isn't enough, you need to do the challanges, this will give you more points infact double so you can improve your loadout.

Then by working with other people you spend wisely, one person runs explosive ammo, and upgrades it to max straight away, another does ,another does feral, and another does something else  maybe more shields different ammo, or betties to cover the entries.

As soon as everyone is full on that, start on sentries until they are full, so by the end of the first hive in the town you can have 8 sentries out, with max ammo, max shields and max feral, and 4 betties per drop.

Then I recommed you upgrade the pistol to level 3, and the weapons class to level 4, after that its upto you.

You should be able to get 5 fields to top level is you do all the challanges.

As soon as you reach 6k you should be spending money regardless, theres no point holding money like in zombies use for everyone, if you die theres no point have 6k in your hand.

If you enter a lobby and no one is talking back out of the lobby untiil you find people that are and know what there doing.

Level 5

in reply to capitaodok
Solution
‎04-12-2013 03:18 AM

Having googled this --> If you have unlocked that achievement on the 360,, it glitches being able to unlock on the X1. 

Should be fixed in an update I would think.

________

in reply to FalconR6

Great didn't realise this. not too worried though as I managed it on 360 48/50 achievements.

Although I am still looking for a decent X1 team to play extinction with on X1

Level 21

in reply to FalconR6

You would be correct there, and apparently today saw a 700mb update so hopefully this will be fixed

Wouldn't mind being able to get 100% Achievements again

Level 1

in reply to xImJakeyy

Good luck with that mate. I myself am not so much of a fan of Zobies/Aliens Extinction. But, my brother loves it. Can understand be a completionist though -- damn those 50 keys to ge found in Fable

________

Studios