Fix the Campaign automatically starting!

Call of Duty Ghosts Xbox One

Highlighted

Fix the Campaign automatically starting!

Every time I start my Call of Duty Ghost game on my Xbox One, I don't get a main menu choice. I get the last mission I played in the campaign starting. After it loads,(which takes about 30 seconds) I can save and quit and then the menu comes up like normal. I found away around this from not happening, but its annoying. You have to start you COD Ghost game without being sighed into your account. When the main menu shows up, it will ask you to sign in to your profile and the menu will show up like normal. Can we please get this fixed?

Level 4
39 REPLIES

Re: Fix the Campaign automatically starting!

in reply to x1HxTakeNotez1

OMG I thought it was a problem with my Xbox. Yes Fix this problem!!

Level 1

in reply to ShadowSnyper87

Yes this started happening for me as well as soon as i downloaded onslaught dlc. It is terribly frustrating but really doesnt matter because when i do start the game i can only play for 5-8 minutes before i get a disc read error:imagefile64. So far I have seen no mention of any fixes for either of these problems.

Level 1

in reply to imagefile64

I have yet to get a disc read error message but that is probably because I have the game downloaded. But everytime I start up my game it goes right into the campaign I usually go back to my home screen and quit the game then restart it and then it works right.

Level 1

This too just started happening to me as well!  I have not purchased any of the DLC packs and what not.  It's playing off the disc, not purchased through the Xbox store.  This problem only started after the last system update from Microsoft, so it makes me wonder if that is part of the problem???  Glad to see I'm not the only one b/c I was thinking "What the hell is going on"????

Level 1

in reply to Pshankstar

I would avoid buying any DLC packs or content until they can fix these issues because you might end up like me with a season pass for a game where I can't even play it for more than 5 or 10 minutes without a disc read error.

Level 1

Yeah all my friends who play with me have this problem. For me its the very last part of the last mission. I do not know why they have not fixed this error.

Level 1

This has been brought up many times and Activision still hasn't done anything about it. The recent update didn't fix it, but instead created a new issue where the notifications that there's new stuff in the store won't go away.

Level 6

Yes, this is very frusterating. Strange thing with mine though is it only does it about 90% of the time. Theres been a few random times it does what its supposed to do and load to the main menu.

Another thing that irritates me is when I goto xbox live and then click on multiplayer it takes a few minutes then tells me the servers are down. I click it again and it works. Always the second time. Really strange. So if it takes more then twice I know something is up. lol.

Level 8

in reply to rdnsnow

This happens to me almost every time. Very frustrating. But.. glad it's not only me.

Level 2

Studios