Fix the Campaign automatically starting!

Call of Duty Ghosts Xbox One

Re: Fix the Campaign automatically starting!

in reply to x1HxTakeNotez1

It costs time and money to fix things.  If they fix it, they won't get anything back in return.  Their time and money is better spent creating camo's for guns because that they can make money on.  It is more of a priority.

Level 3
Highlighted

Sadly true. It's unfortunate that the games gotten worse since release. The only thing they'd get back in return for fixing problems(that they created..) is some of their fan's respect back. But.. gun camos and money have precedence over that.

Level 2

Time and money? No return? Of course they get a return...they continue to have satisfied clients who will spend more money. If they piss people off by not addressing issues then by default to some measure they will lose money. So the time/money argument isn't a valid one, and yes they do most certainly get a return.

Level 2

Yes, this is happening to me as well.

It's very annoying.

Level 3

They've known about this issue for so long now it almost funny.

Even more informative, is that we just had an update on 2/20 and their tech team still can't fix this. Just goes to show you DO NOT hire the guys who graduated last in their class.....to run your support department. It would be great if they actually knew what they were doing. Just wait for TitanFall.......

Level 1

It started on the 1 28 title update and hasnt been fixed in a month now even with the last update on 2 20. Im very dissapointed in the support from activision. Hopefully they never make another call of duty. I have made numerous post on this issue an all the support can ask or say is save and quit. No matter how much detail into the problem you give them. They answer with another question on this issue an havent got a fix for it. Im in the same boat groggy demon is in an wait for titanfall. They will hopefully have there ducks in a row.

Level 2

Glad its not just my game doing this. last update I had would not even load, ended up getting stuck on the home page. had to delete the game from the system and reload it. No comments from Activision!

Level 1

I don't know what's worse; the fact this started happening or that they have YET to fix it. The programmers seriously need to reconsider new jobs. They my-as-well launch into a trailer for Titanfall cause every time IW does some BS like this I'm pushed closer and closer into getting that and forgetting COD all together.

Level 2

I had to delete my Cod Ghosts Save entirely to fix this. Not starting the campaign at all as a precaution because that was really annoying.

Level 8

I'd be willing to bet a hard boot would fix a lot of everyone posting here's problems. It may not seem "right" but if it works, who cares? Hold the button on your system in until it shuts off. Don't just press it, hold it. Otherwise do the unplug method.

Despising cheaters since 1970
Activision Ambassador

Studios