Fix the Campaign automatically starting!

Call of Duty Ghosts Xbox One

Re: Fix the Campaign automatically starting!

in reply to x1HxTakeNotez1

Still no fix after 4 updates does anubody know when this is going to be fixed?

Level 2

easy fix.

"PIN" call of duty ghosts to your xbox  one home screen.

start the game using that pin. works everytime for me.

Level 2

in reply to juscallmej

This is what has "fixed" this for me. Don't sign into xbox from the home screen. Start Ghosts and it will load up and ask you to sign in. Once signed in, it takes you to the usual menu (squads/MP etc. This worked for me!

Only had to do it once.

RipzKord

Level 18

I haven't played this game since Titanfall came out but i went on this afternoon and it's still got the same fecked up issues wrong with it.

This franchise is really getting to be a joke, i for one won't buy any more CoD games after been lured into the hype surrounding this game with the "Next Gen" card being played. I am sick and tired of buying this shite only for it to be an absolute nightmare to play on-line.

Quick scoping is still a big problem in this game along with awful connection issues, jerky on-line game play,and terrible hit detection.

Level 8

in reply to unclefrank666

I'm sure you complained the last go around and said you wont ever buy cod again after blackops or mw3 and you ended up buying it again. 

I swear these forums are the same every year.  every cod has its issues.  ghosts in my opinion has the best hit detection, no noticeable lag on my end.

quickscopers are the easiest to kill why do u think they all go negative.

Level 2
Highlighted

in reply to juscallmej

If you actually read the post in question i said that i wouldn't buy another CoD after Ghosts which if you did look i purchased on day of release which was then a good game none of the on-line issues that a lot of people are experiencing now, just so the game can cater for children. Just look how many are on-line now, i did 7,500 people on-line.

Why shouldn't i complain, i purchased the game the same as you or did Mommy or Daddy get it for you?

These forums are the same every year because it's the same issues/reasons to each game this franchise release.

I never had any problems from Cod 2 to Black Ops, so what has gone wrong.

If you think Ghost has the best hit detection.... well you must new to this franchise.

Level 8

in reply to unclefrank666

While I do lag sometimes (show me a game that doesn't) I have yet to be quick scoped.

Despising cheaters since 1970
Activision Ambassador

I haven't experienced this since the last update. Has ran well for me.

Level 3

.... This issue is solved by deleting your save data. How is that not the first thing you try. Only thing it does is delete settings and campaign progress. Takes 1 minute to put settings back if you've even changed em.

Level 8

I have tried this williamcl57 and this doesnt work they just need to pa5ch this up and be done with it but it is impossible for them I guess.

Level 2

Studios