Ghosts Xbox One Updates (8/5/14)

Call of Duty Ghosts Xbox One

Highlighted

Re: Ghosts Xbox One Updates (12/2/13)

in reply to codchamp1

Why not be smart and fix things that cause an issue with how the game is played.  Not your preferences.

As for your mute player comment.  There is an option if you press start.  You can mute all but your party.

Level 6

in reply to TeknicFire

Everyone has there wish list. When it comes to glitches, cheats, bugs or in game issues caused by a design flaw. Then these are expected to get reported and fixed. There is no reason to ask or expect them not to fix those things.

As for issues with game play. Just like you stated. It is preference of what one see's in the game and what you want from it Personally I don't like the design of the maps, layout of things in the maps, I feel some weapons are to strong and some not strong enough. But those are my personal preferences. I gave my list of what I think could approve upon a game and make it more enjoyable.

Level 38

Re: Ghosts Xbox One Updates (1/28/14)

in reply to codchamp1

I agree with this 100%

Level 1

Re: Ghosts Xbox One Updates (3/4/14)

in reply to codchamp1

Is there anything that can be done about the glitches like the one at the big boat pepole get in there and get there killstreaks up and it sucks you got every body running to it when your trying to play a game so can you help with that . thanks

Level 1

in reply to TeknicFire

there is no reason they should have changed basic mechanics of how the game worked for things like:

-quick mute via scoreboard

-connection/ping meter in EVERY game. this is a pathetic attempt to silence the community over the terrible lag that has plagued this franchise since mw2 was phased out and BO1 showed just how bad the lag comp could be.

Level 12

in reply to mjw3786

Mate you need a ping bar... I have the most best net I could have for my town and I still get fucking American servers its stupid

Why miss out on something so simple to adjust and be in there? like every other cod ive played whether on xbox or PC its had a ping bar and lets you know if your having net troubles... not bloody hard

Level 1

in reply to codchamp1

I think they already did something about the dog health even before this patch. I've killed plenty of dogs easily and my dog doesn't seem to last all that long either compared to launch. Just my opinion though....

Level 48

in reply to ZvErS

Man I got killed by the guard dog one of the KEM. I raged so hard. I mean amagine if youre on a 23 gunstreak and a dog kills you. Smiley Surprised

Level 1

in reply to Destructinator_

some how the dog kills me every time almost with

an a superman type leap pounce towards me SMH

Level 1

Re: Ghosts Xbox One Updates (12/23/13)

in reply to codchamp1

Thanks for this update yesterday. Infection is MUCH more enjoyable now! The heavy duty mode is also very good as well. The increase in health puts it more in line on how the MP should have been from the start,

Level 38

Studios