Ghosts Xbox One Updates (8/5/14)

Call of Duty Ghosts Xbox One

Highlighted

Re: Ghosts Xbox One Updates (1/28/14)

in reply to candyslexia

Add new maps to WARGAMES/Squads mode please.  Thanks.

Level 2

in reply to candyslexia

What bugs me the most is that Activision or MS arent responding or saying they are on it. It is completly unplayable as it is! My X360 runs smoother that my Xbox One now!

Level 2

in reply to candyslexia

According to Activision the season pass should transfer from 360 to One seamlessly.

However here is a problem:

I purchased the hardened edition for 360 which came with a code for season pass.

I never entered the code while I had the 360 - Caus there was no DLC

I purchased an Xbox ONE

I sold my 360

Now Im stuck with a code (which I payed for) which is not accepted by Xbox One

I still have the same gamer name.

What do I do????

Level 1

in reply to Powerslot

You can use the code on xbox.com

I did it this way.

Level 2

in reply to candyslexia

Please fix the follwing problem:

If I start Ghost the game will automaticly start the single player campain. There is no chance to cancel it.

All my friends have the same problem

Level 2

in reply to Mc-Knights-XIII

Same happening to me.. Starts the single player automatically on disc startup. Shoddy as fuck this game is hahaha

Level 4

in reply to candyslexia

I Have no positives to say what so ever. Activivision this is the worst multiplayer mode you have created. I bought the Xbox one yesterday with ghost and was so exited to play until I started my first match. You want to know what my score was? 12 kills 43 deaths and do you know why? Because were ever I spawn I am either going to turn the first corner and see a camper and he gets me or as soon as I spawn I get shot down or killed by explosives. FIX YOUR SPAWNS! You have huge maps and you make every one spawn in one spot! Come on! It pisses me off. Also people kill to quick. have you misplaced standerd with hardcore? Because hardcore standard is. Going down an ally then boom one shot dead. FIX THIS!. Also out off 10,000 lobby's available you have to put me in a match were my team is going 21 to 70 what the heck! FIX THIS! Today I was so close to trading ghost in with forza 5 and I will if this dose not get fixed. Activision FIX THIS!

Level 1

in reply to Ghostshifter1

HHey man, ya this game is messed up! I have forza too and let me tell ya me and my friends find ourselves going to tht game a lot more lately. They aren't going to fix the spawns they had the same problems with them in mw3. They don't care what we think or say either, they say this game Is the top seller in next gen yet i don't think I've seen over 50,000 people on sense I've had my xbox one.... When they don't listen people start to stop playing

Level 1

in reply to candyslexia

My update has froze my console, just get black screen

Level 1

in reply to smartstots

IIt did try to start up the single player campaign but that froze too, so I have uninstalled and waiting for the lengthy install on xbox one

Level 1

Studios