Ghosts Xbox One Updates (8/5/14)

Call of Duty Ghosts Xbox One

Re: Ghosts Xbox One Updates (3/4/14)

in reply to candyslexia

And still my game starts up by loading the last mission of the campaign...

Level 1

in reply to onibaloni

yip , you would have thought that would have been fixed by now .

Level 18

in reply to simonm

My game started fine in the beginning and then started doing this. I tried deleting the game and reinstalling it. It worked one time and then went back to starting up in the campaign game save mode.

Level 1

in reply to candyslexia

From Melbourne - Australia.

Since the update -

-My modem ping is 23ms, but COD is playing at 226ms. Losing gun battles that I shouldnt be flat out, didn't have this problem before.

-I'm getting USA lobbies only. Not Australia, not any other countries, just USA. Thus making it a lot harder to win any gun battles. Had the week off to just chill out and prestige, but now the game is pretty much unplayable..

Anyone have any quick fixes? My region is set to Melbourne Australia, and has been since launch, so no idea why I'm getting only USA lobbies..

Level 1

in reply to WhoIsCJ

same here, everything was fine until this update. now all im getting it usa lobbies. how is my clan suppose to compete in clan wars with this ping? Bring on titan fall so I dont have to deal with this.

Level 1

in reply to WhoIsCJ

I'm also getting kicked from probably 70-80% of games.. My connection used to be rad, but since the patch its been horrible. A series of ping tests across different devices show 12-17ms via Wifi, but xbox is 226ms cabled and 1067 via wifi.. With my nat open!

Level 1

in reply to WhoIsCJ

Out of desperation I tried a bunch of things tonight but had no luck -

• I deleted all the game install files (except onslaught and season pass) and reinstallled
  • I left FreeFall uninstalled thinking maybe the majority of aussies didn't have so we were being paired up with people from overseas (now that it's in the normal TDM playlist/rotation)
  • I tried a hard reboot of the xbox one

No change. Still American lobbies. Even if I think I got an Aussie or NZ host then there were a bunch of other players from overseas in the lobby who were so lagged it was still pointless playing.

The only thing I haven't tried is deleting my user data stored on the cloud, but I'm reluctant to do that given it seems like a problem with the latest patch. A reply or acknowledgement from IW would be nice.

Level 1

in reply to candyslexia

Now with the newest patch and update from the xbox one not everyone can get into a party lobby. We send invites and they accept but nothing happens, or we send invites and they don't even get them. Meanwhile clan wars is going on and no one can play with each other

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to candyslexia

Its getting worse, getting kicked from every game now, usually within the first 30 seconds. Still stuck in USA lobbies when I live in australia. There goes clan wars...

Level 1

in reply to WhoIsCJ

still in USA servers.. not a single australian in site. Did they all get pulled or something? I have 100 clan mates, and only 2 are in australian servers.. The rest have bailed COD until its fixed.

Level 1

Studios