Hands up who's getting Ghosts on 5th Nov

Call of Duty Ghosts Xbox One

Re: Hands up who's getting Ghosts on 5th Nov

in reply to fabiodens

MARRY HER!!!

Level 1

in reply to che_gnuvara

getting for 360, may not be getting an x1 this year so not worried about needing it for the x1. if is a full of issues like mw3/bo2 then will trade it off for destiny and say adios to CoD and go back to bungie for fps titles from then on.

Level 70

in reply to che_gnuvara

Why wait for Nov. 5 when you can get it earlier? It should be on the black market anytime soon.

Level 35

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

Ghosts for pc free on piratebay.

Level 70

And for people like who get the game off of the black market or off of places like Pirate Bay, I hope you get a permanent ban from COD.

Level 33

in reply to LifeSong1

Just so you know, Treyarch opened up the servers a full three days before the actual release. We were playing and ranking up on those three days. There were a lot of YouTubers and known players playing during those times.

When I say black market, I meant to say Kijiji and Craigslist. There are people who were able to get original  retail copies and sell them even before it gets release on major retail chains. It has been like this for years.

As an added precaution, I play using a dummy account and offline until the devs open up the servers and gives us the go signal. Last time around, it was Vahn himself who took to twitter to let us know the servers are online. 

Level 35
Highlighted

That's still a little shady. I mean, I waited for almost a year for an IW release, why not wait for 3 more days? Just saying

Level 5

in reply to fabiodens

Why should I when I can get the chance to play the game a week or two early? I wouldn't pass the chance to play alongside some of the well known players and YouTubers. It's like an NBA All-Star game for three days.

Btw, Ali-A already have a retail copy of Ghosts for the XBOX One. It won't be long before copies of Ghosts for current gen consoles becomes available on Kijiji.

Level 35

You probably already know this but MS has finally updated their policy saying they can ban you for playing a game to early.

"Do not play a game before it has been authorized for play on the service."

But I am sure you take precautions.

I mainly just mention it while we are on the subject to protect the readers from getting caught .

Level 72

in reply to starbuckfrack

Thanks for the headsup starbuckfrack

Level 5

Studios