Hands up who's getting Ghosts on 5th Nov

Call of Duty Ghosts Xbox One

Hands up who's getting Ghosts on 5th Nov

Just read Ghosts is coming out 5th November for next gen consoles. I might get it nearer the time when I expect to get my X1. But come on who on earth will get it 5th Nov apart from pre-orders.

Only can assume that Activision want there highest grossing crown back off GTA so are going for next gen sales as well in the first week

Level 1
47 REPLIES

Re: Hands up who's getting Ghosts on 5th Nov

in reply to che_gnuvara

Ghosts is coming out on the 5th for current gen consoles. It is coming out on next gen consoles on the day the consoles are released (11/22 for the X1).

I will be getting Ghosts on the 5th for my Xbox 360 using a dual-license digital version of the game.  Then when I get my One on the 22nd I will also have it for the One. 

FYI - The release dates are old news at this point

Level 33

in reply to LifeSong1

I didn't know they were doing it for xbox too. That's good to hear.

Despising cheaters since 1970
Activision Ambassador

in reply to LifeSong1

Where are you getting the dual-license digital version?

Level 2

in reply to LifeSong1

LifeSong1 wrote:

Ghosts is coming out on the 5th for current gen consoles. It is coming out on next gen consoles on the day the consoles are released (11/22 for the X1).

I will be getting Ghosts on the 5th for my Xbox 360 using a dual-license digital version of the game.  Then when I get my One on the 22nd I will also have it for the One.

My Gamestop, and their website keep telling me that the xbone version of Ghosts is releasing on 11/5.  I don't know what to beleive.

Level 1

in reply to stormshadow8431

stormshadow843 wrote:

LifeSong1 wrote:

My Gamestop, and their website keep telling me that the xbone version of Ghosts is releasing on 11/5.  I don't know what to beleive.

game in the uk is sending out xb1 versions on the 5th too.

it really makes no difference you cant play the next gen versions until you have the console to play it on

Level 75

in reply to Maccabi

maccabi wrote:

stormshadow843 wrote:

LifeSong1 wrote:

game in the uk is sending out xb1 versions on the 5th too.

it really makes no difference you cant play the next gen versions until you have the console to play it on

True, but I've pre-oredered it and Gamestop will only hold it for 48 hrs.  So do I go pick it up on the 5th or on the 22nd when xbone comes out?  Just a little confusing.  Of course I'm gonna go on the 5th, then I'll know for sure.  Also, if you go to @callofduty on twitter their profile says "CODGhosts arrives November 5 on Xbox 360, PS3, PC, and Wii U, with next-gen releases later this year."

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to stormshadow8431

the 5th is only for the 360/ps3 and the ps4 version comes out when the system does and the X1 copy comes out on the 22nd... the game comes out with the system... you wont be able to pick up the PS4 or the X1 copy of the game until the system is out

Level 2

in reply to che_gnuvara

im getting it on nov 5 on my 360 then im keeping that one and i also getting it on X1 on nov 22

Level 2

in reply to che_gnuvara

thank you for volenteering to test the game to see if its worth the buy over of BF4/titenfall/ect.

Level 22

Studios