Having lots of troubles with game since update and map pack

Call of Duty Ghosts Xbox One

Having lots of troubles with game since update and map pack

Help please. I turned on my Xbox one today, and loaded Call of Duty Ghost, it asked if I wanted to download the update which I said yes. So it downloaded. I also downloaded the map pack that was released today also. Once both are done downloading I open the game. The Call of Duty Ghost title screen comes on and then right before the main screen the game just goes black. I press the home button and can go to home screen/watch tv/do other things on the xbox but it wont let me play this game. I even went as far as trying 3 other games to see if they would load fine, with no problem. This game is not working on my xbox any ideas on how to make it work so I can play it?

Level 1
3 REPLIES

Re: Having lots of troubles with game since update and map pack

in reply to killaklown821

Hold down your Xbox one power button until it turns off. This clears the cache or something like that. It messes up call of duty some times and every now and then it has to be done. IDK why the system wont do it itself. This may fix your problem, if not idk

Level 4

Unplugging the console is my best fix all that I have found. Bugs, I don't like em.

Level 1

Same thing is happening to me....

Edit. disconnect the power brick. i just did it and now its working

Level 1

Studios