I Promise I'll Never Complain Again If..

Call of Duty Ghosts Xbox One

Re: I Promise I'll Never Complain Again If..

in reply to NinjaTurtlexxxx

You are definitely right about dangerous corners and hallways, but I do serious camping, which is holding down entire rooms and buildings with the intention of killing everyone on sight. Most people stereotype camping as sitting in a corner waiting for trespassers, but that's only the lowest of campers (and the worst). There are tons of in-between levels, with the highest being people like me or The Worm who lock down rooms or buildings.

Anybody can do good with any playstyle if they know what they're doing. Mindless tryhards usually die within seconds, and corner campers are usually clueless and eventually get killed after they become predictable (they will also insist on returning to the same corner). Smart tryhards know enemy tactics and know how to deal with them. A smart camper knows human error and stupidity, to take advantage of it. For example, if I kill somebody with my IED, they will try to come back to my area trying to kill me, but instead they get killed by my second IED or one of my killstreaks.

Level 14

in reply to VECTORdude

Camping is just not fun.

/thread please ^_^

Level 8

in reply to VECTORdude

If you "lock down" an area for too long and you have a good means to leave but you choose not to then it's camping.

Also did you just admit to using IED's?

Level 15

in reply to CodPro3

The definition of camping does not exist, and yes, I do use IEDs.

Level 14

in reply to VECTORdude

I use IEDs, but only to find campers. I have a patch for IED kills, and I have never had on in my load out. I get the kills by shooting them, and killing their owner who is too close to them. Now, this only works on very low level corner campers. Hard core, skilled campers will use IEDs as bait. You have to watch, ad know who you are playing with.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to VECTORdude

You're going to use every excuse to justify your terrible way of playing.

From reading your comments in my discussion I can see many of you don't listen to logically reasoning.

And yes that definition of camping is real. Do you really think for a "rule" to be real it needs to be written on paper by the "higher ups" and "development teams"?

You are a sad excuse for a Call of Duty player.

Do us all a favour and sell your game.

Level 15

in reply to CodPro3

My "terrible" way of playing is your excuse to complain on the forums. I honestly think you're trolling now, since you call your mindless gibberish "logic". The reason there is no definition of camping is because nobody can agree on one thing, obviously because everybody has different experiences and different sides of the story. If you say I should "sell my game", the joke's on you, I bought my game digitally.

CodPro3 wrote:

You are a sad excuse for a Call of Duty player.

Do us all a favour and sell your game.

Hilarious, truly. I do all playstyles, rushing, camping, riot shielding, etc. So one little thing I do that gets on your nerves makes you tell me to sell my game, but you don't even take into consideration that I can do whatever I want. Lastly, even if I did sell my game (which I can't and won't), who would defend the Dom flags?

Level 14

in reply to PandaMan07

Don't worry the spawning and everything else wrong with this game will be fixed in October or after the DLC season you just have to be patient.

Level 18
Highlighted

in reply to PandaMan07

I agree that MW2 was a good game, but....you really don't see anything they need to fix for that game? ANYTHING? Not even the One Man Army noobtubes?

Level 8

in reply to PandaMan07

There really is no way to really "fix" the spawns without putting in a safe-zone of sorts where each team spawns every time and the other team cannot enter or shoot into, which in my opinion would be a very bad idea, because then you would have teams that would just sit outside and actually spawn camp you...  The reason it always seems like you are always spawning by an enemy is because with every member of each team running around like chickens with their heads cut off, at any given point of time during an average game, there is going to be at least one enemy somewhere within 100 ft of you.  With everyone running around, there really is no clear area of space that isn't somewhat close to an enemy, you just have to be quick on the draw.  And everyone who plays CoD experiences both sides of this several times per game, whether you notice it or not, a handful of your own kills probably come from catching people off guard whom had just spawned, so it all balances out in the end...  The reason that more people are becoming aware of the "spawn problem" is probably due to the fact that there are a lot more smaller, close-quarters maps on ghosts compared to other games, which usually generally seem to be favored by most players in the past, and smaller maps means more players per square unit, therefor less safe places to spawn.  Yes, it sucks getting killed right after spawning, but it's going to happen, it's just a part of the game... has been since CoD went online and will always be, just have to deal with it.

Level 1

Studios