K/D

Call of Duty Ghosts Xbox One

Re: K/D

in reply to Skeets1point51

Why would you leave because someone else K/D? I look at people's K/D and see that 2.0+ i now look at there win % if they are not holding at least a 1.4+ i just assume they are trash, and guess what most of the time they are and they back out soon after going negative or even in the game. Its all about the win %. I play mostly by my self and rather proud of my 1.445 win% and i hover around a 2.15-2.2 KD. My goal is to get my win to 2.0+ i would probably be there if this stupid game would stop putting me into games where the score is 150-50 in dom.

Level 1

in reply to spangdhalem

Well this isn't the case for all games. I mainly play a lot of FFA so my W/L is like .774. My K/D for the week is 2.4 and my all time K/D is 1.7. I win a lot in FFA but it is far more likely I will lose 5 or 6 in a row than win 5 or 6 in a row. However, when I switch to TDM or KC after playing FFA it is like I'm in god mode for some reason. My K/D skyrockets to about 3.5 or so and I win a lot more than I lose.

Level 3

in reply to spangdhalem

The win loss isn't always accurate.  I have a positive K/D and I've gotten better since switching from Battlefield (Which had me all messed up in the beginning)  but when I play a game of Kill Confirmed and every player on my team is posted up and not getting tags, I lose.  I play alone and that's primarily the problem with the Win/Loss stat.  I'll watch video after video of "Good" players get 20 kill streaks, but see 15 moments where even a decent player could have killed him.  If I as a solo player got places in those noob lobbies then yeah, Wins go up, but since playing solo usually puts me on the team of terrible kids who lose, Obviously I lose.  You can't say Win/Loss makes someone bad or good individually.  If they have a good k/d and a meh win/loss they aren't trash, just unlucky.    

Level 1
Highlighted

Well, I hear all your comments, but why is Kills and Deaths listed at the end of Objective based matches??  It doesn't belong there!

Level 2

Kd shouldnt be removed, but it should be a pain in the *** to get too when playing pub matches. You should have to click like 10 buttons just to see it. The only thing you should be able to see is WL, and they should bring back SPM.

Level 10

You shouldnt just look at k/d. You should look at all their stats to judge them (K/D, WIn loss, and kills per game). if someone has a k/d of 3-4 with only 10 kills a game they're trash

Level 3

For me, it is all about score per game, because it encompasses everything, objectives, kills, killstreaks  e.t.c.

I will always suicide for tags in kill confirmed because that is what wins games, if you are not in it to win it then what is the point.

Level 24

Studios