Let's talk about tac inserts..

Call of Duty Ghosts Xbox One

Re: Let's talk about tac inserts..

in reply to SlyFire01

I honestly hope there'll be no tac inserts because there may be boosting (which all of you thinking the same thing) but the snipers using tac inserts and people spawn trapping you with tac inserts in demolition? I've seen few people using tac inserts because of quickscoping, spawn trapping and boosting. I may go against tac inserts.

Level 6

in reply to SlyFire01

I am a very good player, I use the Tac Insert I love knowing where I am going to spawn every time I die, I normally place it in the middle of the map so I have more control over the flow of the game, keep the spawn trappers/campers out, and flank them so my team can get out and push forward to keep flipping those spawns. Its called TACTICAL INSERT for a reason, I use in DOM to have and stay in control of B and most of the best players in DOM use it. So what you noobs are saying is that instead of IW policing these dumb-asses ruining the game and banning them from playing with us, they take it away so they don't miss use it anymore. We are making them alot of money they should at least have a team banning these noob bastards keeping the game clean for us to enjoy, not taking things away from the game. If they take the TAC Insert away they need to fix the spawn points, make sure people don't spawn trap, the game should be fast pace constantly moving only people camping should be holding sniper rifle.

Level 1

in reply to Hellspawn949

Heh I agree.. I can't imagine a game of Demolition without Tac insert

Level 3

in reply to SlyFire01

I hope not, they should have never been created.

Level 9

in reply to SlyFire01

SlyFire01 wrote:

Are there going to be any? Please no.

No tac inserts=much less (still possible, but not as likely) boosting

There's no point in them, only people who use them are boosters and spawn trapping re....s. Instead how about tactical markers, where you can mark a point for your team or something?

Anyone know if there are going to be tac inserts?

I couldn't care less about boosters; let them boost all day. I hate having to run all the way from the back of the map to where the action is, but looks like that's what I'm going to have to do in COD Ghosts. Now I'm going to have to give really serious consideration to burning 4 perk points with Agility AND Marathon. Oh well, I'll just have to get used to it. Hopefully, Treyarch will bring Tac Inserts back next year.

Level 21
Highlighted

in reply to SlyFire01

there isnt any tac they took those out go to Call of Duty: Ghosts - The Call of Duty Wiki - Black Ops II, Modern Warfare 3, and more! and click on the weapons tab it will show whats in the game

Level 3

in reply to SlyFire01

I play legit as they come. I don't team kill or boost, and always go for the objective. I am a HUGE fan of the tac insert though. I could care less if people use them to boost. Don't let a few jerks ruin it for everyone. I've bought every COD from the start and don't think we should change a good thing. Now people will spawn camp the hell out people and no one can do anything about it. If you can tac insert you can be away from that maddness and go back to help your mates. This is sad. Just sad. I hope they decide to put it in the game. Sounds horrible. I hate the way Battlefields shooting feels, but if I can tac insert I may have to change over. Which really sucks. 

Level 1

Studios