NAT type moderate after latest patch

Call of Duty Ghosts Xbox One

Re: NAT type moderate after latest patch

in reply to GGE_DILLINGER

sorry then but that normally works for me only other thing I can suggest is go on to settings on ur xbox an test all your conections in network settings

Level 2

in reply to kingfisherman

in xbox setting my nat typ is open all settings working normally

Level 1

in reply to kingfisherman

you are not reading bro, im telling that even connecting the system directly to the internet (NO ROUTER) which puts the console on NAT type 1, that still keeps the NAT type on moderate, it is clearly a bug, its taking forever for these fuckers to fix it

Level 2

in reply to LUKEDORIAN2

since the last update i cry every time when i start the multiplayer...session pass not worth with the NAT bug.
FIX THIS PLZ.

you cant even invite all clan members ( all german) to a lobby cause of NAT-moderate-fail. this should be #1 on your to-do-list

Level 1

in reply to Idontcare9gag

yes thats my fucking problem too !! and the support tell me how restart the console

Level 1

in reply to LUKEDORIAN2

Hi Guys, confim, from Italy NAT "moderate" after the last patch.

I've tried 4 routers (Drayteck, D-Link, Netgear and Cisco) configuring the "DMZ Zone"

and/or all types of NAT (port forwarding), NOTHING to do!!

I'am a "Live Ambassador" and I've asked info to other Ambassadors and they said me:

Call the Activision support!!!

this problem is Ridiculous!!!

Level 1

in reply to minkio

I too have tried everything to get my moderate back to open.  Nothing works.  I live in florida but they put me in games with people from Europe.  Usually the french.

The game has gotten progressively worse since day one launch.

This is the first call of duty that I have no desire to play.

Activision seriously needs to look into Inferior Ward.  There is absolutely no innovation in their development of games.  Lets copy and paste stuff from our previous 2 games.  Inferior Ward go out on a limb and try something new like 3arc did with Blops 2.

Man I thought MW3 was bad until I played this monstrosity.

Face it Inferior Ward, no one plays your game anymore.  When Titanfall comes out, this game is done.

The only thing that is killing call of duty is Inferior Ward.

Level 2

in reply to Itstoolate

connecting to uk servers or ireland seems to fix the bug its a fucking shame this company is full of incompetents

Level 2

in reply to LUKEDORIAN2

Hi Guys,   just my two bits worth, when i got my XBONE i struggled to get open NAT on Both GHOSTS and CONSOLE at same time , i could get one or other, eventyually after much footering and fiddling i got OPEN NAT on both, now after the update here in UK on 03/04/14 with the Russian playable characters and camo's etc, my NAT has went to moderate, XBONE still OPEN NAT but GHOSTS moderate, cant shift it from that, its obv to do with the patch if it happened a few weeks ago in Europe after a big patch then here in UK after the 3GB patch, well 2 + 2 = 4 you know ?!?!  Its got to be the patch, what i would like to see would be a patch fixing it or some explanation from IW, Activision, anyone explaining what happened and how to fix it, i twittered them both and got no reply !!

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to LUKEDORIAN2

You may have already done this but..

On Xbox 360 i simply reboot the router if its connected, then 'restore default settings' in the Xbox network settings, then either use automatic config or manually enter the connection details. It should work from there, if not reboot the Xbox aswell.

I noticed the Xbox doesn't like DMZ or portfowarding on some routers and Upnp works instead.

Level 11

Studios