NO HARDCORE SEARCH AND DESTROY???

Call of Duty Ghosts Xbox One

NO HARDCORE SEARCH AND DESTROY???

IW is excluding hardcore search and destroy from the game modes, but including hardcore search and rescue (check it out on YouTube). From what I have seen on YouTube, I will not like Search and Rescue due to the fact that it has the same reviving principle as Kill Confirmed.  Complain on here to let them know to bring Hardcore Search and Destroy to the new game!!!!    (Question: Do you want them to bring back Hardcore Search and Destroy, instead of Hardcore Search and Rescue)

Level 2
11 REPLIES

Re: NO HARDCORE SEARCH AND DESTROY???

in reply to BruteXL

The game can be changed at anytime.  So let's wait until the game is officially released.

Level 47

in reply to BruteXL

SaD SaD  this is COD omg... Clan wars only SaD omg why delete ???

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to BruteXL

I think S&D can be accessed in private matches.

If there is enough community support they may include it in the playlists again.

I'm willing to try Search & Rescue - it's not as if players will have unlimited lives, just more second chances if they play as a team.

Level 61

in reply to BruteXL

Well, SnD is making a comeback to current gen due to popular demand. So, I'd guess HD SnD would make a return too. I guess is that the X1 version of ghosts will have more scope for game modes ; as long as the population justifies an inclusion.

________
FalconR6 | Community Forum Moderator

in reply to FalconR6

S&D is one of few sacrosanct game modes of CoD. Are the rumours that the next-gen consoles will have 9v9 rather than 6v6?

Level 61

in reply to ghosthound

9V9 Yes - that is what I have heard. I think Groundwar also gets a return with 12v12. Should make better use of the map sizes. My only concern is that revenge spawning will be overpowered given the amount of criticism I've heard about 360 version.

________

in reply to FalconR6

My concern is whether anyone in Aus/NZ can host 9v9 without lag.

Level 61

in reply to ghosthound

Dedis hopefully on board for us downunder. Won't be a magic bullet, but I hope it works well. From what I can understand it is likely our dedies will come from Sydney. Let's hope this Azure network expands. Mac knows this stuff.

________

in reply to FalconR6

I'm tempted to go play ghosts on the 360, but I'm still going through BO2 on veteran. I would like to see all the bigger maps with only 6v6 in them.

Level 61

Studios