Never seen so few players on any cod!!??

Call of Duty Ghosts Xbox One

Never seen so few players on any cod!!??

I tried to play ghosts earlier today and it didnt find any game on HC category and i dont play core.

There was under 200 players on every HC game mode and its fewest players i ever seen on any call of duty!?. Only games i found was on new dlc.

Is that so people doesnt have xbx1 world wide or wtf????

Level 15
7 REPLIES

Re: Never seen so few players on any cod!!??

in reply to xoMrSLAVEox

Between the lack of One sales, players not preferring Ghosts to other games, division of dlc, and division of game modes............its a rough go.

Lucky for me, I play core tdm on the east coast of the US. No problems with finding games or connectivity. But I will admit I only play occasionally instead of religiously.

Level 75

in reply to xoMrSLAVEox

I think one reason is because people hate the one and those that "tolerate" the one might still hate the game on the one. I say tolerate because I am one that has a growing hatred toward myself due to the fact I rushed out and got one even though it was around the end of February. The reason I got the ONE, BF and Ghosts was to get the two for one on the map packs.

Getting the ones is turning out to be a decision I regret. My fault for 500 dollars burning a hole in my pocket.

The MP graphics on the one could have looked much better. I AM impressed with the graphics of BF4 on the one but the gameplay is still the same BF game.

Level 72

in reply to starbuckfrack

Graphics and everything else is going to be super on xbx one, same was on xbx360. If u now go and test first games what came out on 360 so they look like minecraft. Graphic engines on xbx1 games doesnt use much power from graphic card yet. We can only wait

Level 15
Highlighted

in reply to xoMrSLAVEox

Hopefully. But MS have left a bad taste in my mouth so far.

Level 72

in reply to starbuckfrack

Yeah man same here.

Level 15

in reply to xoMrSLAVEox

HC has started going down hill after Black ops. We get 1/3rd the modes and players have outright quit playing due to there favorite mode ether being now core exclusive or scratched from the game.

Level 22

in reply to Bubbakush1

I agree.  Where the the hell is demolition?  Haven't the makers gotten the idea that we want to play our favorite game modes, like demolition, hq, and money in the denk.  It must be a complicated idea.  When you have 2 brain cells it's hard to function.

Level 1

Studios