Oracle Killstreak Should NOT Be Support

Call of Duty Ghosts Xbox One

Re: Oracle Killstreak Should NOT Be Support

He does play solo. He just forgot to mention the fact that he plays solo INFECTED but gets mad when his K/D drops below 4.5 in a real game.

Level 3

in reply to AceKillaLOH

Kids and their K/Ds. Its not like common players get paid for having a great K/D.

Level 1

in reply to AceKillaLOH

I have 1 Infected game played... Good try though bud

Level 1

Not against me, myself, but the random players that I am paired up against. Most players on this game are not very good and clans or even two good players on the other can run around and get a few kills, die, and have an Oracle in a short amount of time. They repeat this process over and over. And yes, I do have a 4.42 and a 6.4 Win Loss. Play me... you'll see. Wait, you have better things to do. Yet, you are this forum.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to QBoNEz

If you have a KD and WL that high, you should not be complaining about anything on the game ESPECIALLY not the Oracle. I get spammed constantly on that and guess what, I still take out the people using it and beat them consistently. You should prove this

Level 3

in reply to QBoNEz

oracle is fine, there are countermeasures, and its not like it works for more than a second, I suggest you more more back and forth on a small part of the map when it is up instead of camping

Level 1

in reply to MrWizard20

Like I said... I do not camp. Every person on this forum is either blind or can't read English properly.

Level 1

in reply to QBoNEz

I suppose if you had it your way and the Oracle was harder to achieve then everyone would have to resort to their pocket Oracles.

RECON.

Best tactic is to hide in the middle of pack as the oracle is in duration. Also a kitchen-aid bakery timer may help you plan your moves when the oracle pulses (10 secs per pulse), allowing you to move around and manipulate the situation in your favor as everyone homes in on that location. Isnt this how everyone manipulates the UAV?

Level 2

in reply to QBoNEz

You are lying about something.  If not your W/L then your statement about mainly playing solo.  Because those two don't match up.  Nor are you going to have a 6.4 W/L while mainly playing solo AND having to deal with the spamming of Oracles every match.

Can you not really see how those statements match up?  And good job attacking everyone that doesn't agree with you (or that catches you lying).  You're showing your maturity.

Level 3

in reply to QBoNEz

I don't have a problem with this but I also run blind eye in my perks.

Level 3

Studios