Oracle Killstreak Should NOT Be Support

Call of Duty Ghosts Xbox One

Oracle Killstreak Should NOT Be Support

Simple as that. Horrible players should not be able to get this great killstreak. You should actually have to have some skill to get this killstreak just like the VSAT in BLOPS 2. Yeah, a lot of you will say that I should use Blind Eye to counter this killstreak, but in reality Blind Eye is an absolute waste of a perk if you are as good as I am at this game. The other team rarely, if ever, calls in any killstreaks that can kill me. Then some 12 year old who hasn't a clue how to play this game calls in an oracle and my whole game is messed because the other team knows exactly where I am every five seconds for a minute or so. It's BS. Switch it over to a 10 killstreak Assault and it will be fine. Remove it from Support... it's crap that it is in Support in the first place. Liberal as hell. Another thing... Knifing and the dog are in the same category. Panic knifers should have some sort of punishment for panic knifing... just like in BF4. The other player should have an opportunity to knife back. Nobody can be running full sprint and pull out a knife from thin air and  kill someone... plus there is the whole knife sequence where the knifer is invincible to the person they are knifing for the entire five feet they are lunge knifing. Again, this is BS.

Level 1
39 REPLIES

Re: Oracle Killstreak Should NOT Be Support

in reply to QBoNEz

I think the ground jammer counters is. I usually play solo, but when I play w a group of friends, I always ask them to run both.

I don't mind the Oracle, it's up for a split second. Now if you're camping, you will easily be spotted, which is good.

Level 19

in reply to PUR4IDO

Looks like someone actually has a brain.

Level 3

in reply to QBoNEz

If you are letting the someone on the opposing team get Oracles that often then the problem is with you, not the killstreak.

Level 3

in reply to QBoNEz

This post game me cancer

Level 8

in reply to Blee1030931

That sucks. This post gave me Stupidity.

Level 3

in reply to ICamp4Streaks

See this was the first post I've ever replied to on the xbone forum. I've been a ps4 player until I got the xbone a couple days ago, so I've mainly been posting in the ps4 forum. And it's funny because the people there are "I'm good at the game and I'm a CoD vet, therefore the game MUST be good and if you think any different you're wrong." All I've seen on this forum (mainly this post) is "OMG this gun needs a nerf because I got killed," or "remove this because I'm really good at the game and it's not fair." I thought it was hilarious when he said "blind eye is a complete waste of a perk if you are as good as I am at this game." I've never laughed out loud at an internet post, but that was a first for me.

Level 8

in reply to QBoNEz

I find Blind Eye to be a worthwhile 'just in case' perk to have on. Protects from so much more than the Oracle, and considering the variety of stuff that people can get from a Care Package at the drop of a hat, its useful.

You cannot label yourself a good player whilst refusing to counter something. That only means you are good when people play on your terms. That could be said of the vast majority of the playerbase.

Level 31

in reply to QBoNEz

Have you heard of the word "Adapt" because not everything is going to change just because you want it to.

Level 3

in reply to QBoNEz

if your as good as your claiming all those things shouldnt be an issues but it sounds like you like to run around headless chicken like, and most of those thing will be a problem. if your moving with strategic movement, you will not run into dogs as often, people wont knife as much because with both of those you can keep your engagements at more of a close/ medium range. as for the oracle they for the most part need to see you before shooting (yea there are some cardboard wall you can wall bang) and if your running you are likely going to lose hands down.

i dont mind if people can see me, its the same reason i dont use a silencer, the fights coming to me. i dont camp corners unless i know your coming, i move slowly around the map. the only time i run into those problems are when i catch myself sprinting.

Level 33

Studios