Remington nerfed.. Any others??

Call of Duty Ghosts Xbox One

Remington nerfed.. Any others??

They didn't release patch notes yet, but I'm almost positive they nerfed the Remington and added more kick to it.. Stop screwing around with the weapons gd it.

if anything, fix the annoying shotgun crazy range and accuracy.

anyone notice any other weapon tweaks??

Level 2
11 REPLIES

Re: Remington nerfed.. Any others??

in reply to m0difii_

Yeah I was noticing that. Before the app the remy was awesome could hit anything. After the update it's like my first time picking up the remy lol. kept quiet about it because i thought it could just be me.

Level 8

in reply to WOLFGOTTAGUN

weird... Nothing was said In the patch notes about it.... But a few others I play with have definitely noticed something behind changed.

I wonder why no mention.. Not surprised tbh.

Level 2

in reply to m0difii_

If anything they need to nerf the Honey Badger. Holy crap is that thing OP. I get more long shots with that gun than the Remington. Not that I want them to keep nerfing stuff, just don't think the Remington deserved a nerf. I'm definitely going to check it out when I get on though.

Level 8
Highlighted

in reply to WilliamCL57

I have been saying what I'm about to say for a very long time to devs at different studios and to the players. Look up the Sierra Ballistics Table. A complete catalog of every firearm known to man, along with ballistic coefficients, muzzle velocities, kinetic shock values, drop / cartridge figures, etc. Why in the hell can't these studios utilize this information? Would it be so hard to base weapon values in the game on the real deal? The additional bonus of doing so is precisely what the O.P. is talking about...if use the Sierra Ballistics Table then no one can argue...nobody can say oh that's just bs...the studio would be able to politely say...please refer to the ballistics table, and you will find that in game weapons value are based upon the actual figures for that weapon. DONE DEAL! No complaining, no nerfing, no buffing, no problems.

Level 2

in reply to PRI-Maverik

Balance is more important then realism.

Level 8

in reply to rdnsnow

No matter what the devs do people complain about balance, so why not eliminate the problem? Balance can easily be achieved by reviewing the weapon statistics and choosing comparable weapons. So the realism vs balance argument isn't valid here.

Level 2

in reply to PRI-Maverik

The game isn't real.

Level 9

in reply to m0difii_

Sneaky IW!.. They've messed with the connection too, compensation bull**** worse than ever!

Level 3

in reply to DonnieJ80

You're late, we proved "lag comp killed me" false during bo2.

Activision Ambassador

Studios