So how is COD ghosts on the XBONE?

Call of Duty Ghosts Xbox One

Re: So how is COD ghosts on the XBONE?

in reply to Whofreak

Right on, thanks for the info. im hearing alot of people are having trouble today (11/23) getting it to play at all.  I cant get the xbone for awhile (had a pet get sick and die, and it cost me a lot of money) so i hope it all gets worked out before i get one in about 6 months.

Level 11

in reply to appledaniel

Sorry to hear about the loss of your pet. The game looks better all around, although the spawns are still garbage as I have had people spawn behind me & I have also spawned behind people and spawning directly in view of someone killing another. There is no clan info at all. And game play with the new controller will take time to get use to as the thumbsticks are smaller in size and have a different feel. I cannot use my scuf controller with the One and my turtle beach headset X11 only work for game sound as I cannot talk to anyone because of the mini usb type of connection instead of a jack to plug-in.

I do love the Windows 8 dashboard of the One and it is really responsive.

Level 1

in reply to Xero360

thanks, the loss was very hard.  I hope they add clan info, im sure they will.  I figured i would have to but new turtle beaches, that sucks, even more money.

Level 11

in reply to appledaniel

Played since Thursday

game play perfect for me

No lag what so ever played for 3 days

Graphics spot on

also for your information ryse looks awsome to and forza

I went back to 360 earlier to have a few games.jesus i switched it off after 5 games.dreadful lag ,ag,hard to see people to...

Level 16

in reply to Mess1ahBrowny

yea i cant wait to play forza, but didnt want to mention other games on this forum, haha   and i cant wait to play ghosts with the better graphics, should be great!  its like all old systems when a new one comes out, you look back at the old one, and it always seems so blurry. but thats what next gen should feel like, a step-up.

Level 11

in reply to appledaniel

When i started the game last night. I honestly had no hope for it. The 360 version was about as bad as COD could be.

I started playing infection first. Got very excited for 18 player games. Spent about 5 games in there. Finally got a full 6 man crew to go play domination and to be honest, i was blown away by how good it is playing! graphics, EXCELLENT connection and overall feel are great! Of course the Time to kill is still way to fast and you have to deal with the lone wolf camping sniper, but the game plays that good now.

There were only about 25,000 online at that point. So there may not be a strain on the system at the moment. Time will tell if stays this way.

Level 38

in reply to codchamp1

codchamp wrote:

When i started the game last night. I honestly had no hope for it. The 360 version was about as bad as COD could be.

I started playing infection first. Got very excited for 18 player games. Spent about 5 games in there. Finally got a full 6 man crew to go play domination and to be honest, i was blown away by how good it is playing! graphics, EXCELLENT connection and overall feel are great! Of course the Time to kill is still way to fast and you have to deal with the lone wolf camping sniper, but the game plays that good now.

There were only about 25,000 online at that point. So there may not be a strain on the system at the moment. Time will tell if stays this way.

Well we know this is a lie.  You don't have any friends besides me and I have not gotten the console yet.

But seriously, this is good to know coming from you.  Champ is a pretty fair critic of these things, if he says it is playing well for him then chances are things are much better.

Still not making the change though, Titanfall will be my 1st next gen game.

Level 48
Highlighted

in reply to otisman666

Well otis you are missing out on some good ole fashioned COD fun. h The game really is playing better than expected and nothing has changed since my last statement. In fact it got better because we finally found a better game mode than boring domination. Blitz is going to be the new home for our parties.

Level 38

in reply to codchamp1

codchamp wrote:

Well otis you are missing out on some good ole fashioned COD fun. h The game really is playing better than expected and nothing has changed since my last statement. In fact it got better because we finally found a better game mode than boring domination. Blitz is going to be the new home for our parties.

Good to hear man.  I am lonely over here in "old gen" world, but I am sticking to my guns, no new console until Titan Fall (or until Champ's wife comes down and brings me an Xbone in one of her bad girl outfits).

Level 48

in reply to appledaniel

It's 720p...  Squads is broken, and the dedicated server promise is a mixed bag.

Don't bother.

Level 2

Studios