So how is COD ghosts on the XBONE?

Call of Duty Ghosts Xbox One

Re: So how is COD ghosts on the XBONE?

in reply to appledaniel

Overall it is a lot smoother and way less lag; I suspect some of the reduced lag is because of the lower player count online with it compared to 360. One of the bigger benefits is the comfort of the new controller, hands don't cramp up when you play for a long time. Another improvement is far less spawn kills, it only happened to me 3 times in 2 days where it was usually multiple times per game on 360.

I would not say it is worth getting a One just for it, the improvements are there but they are minimal.

Biggest disappointment is that it is still 6 vs 6 max (at least in the modes I have tried so far) so there is still way too much running around to find some action….but at least when you do find it you don't get random lag killed.

Level 2

in reply to appledaniel

good game, graphics wise it much better. ive had hos t miagration and lag. ( Goes to show Australia isn't on dedicated) other then that I like the command "xbox, Record that" records the last 30 sec of gameplay so if u do a sweet hit or something. and yeah. FYI Forza is awsum

Level 1

in reply to appledaniel

For me , lag is worse than the 360 , seems like everyone on one team always has the advantage over the other team , there's hardly anyone online and the game is still boring (boring kill streaks , boring maps , boring progression) i mean apart from unlocking camos and playing to get more squad points where is the addictive unlock progression previous titles have given us ? disappointed

Level 18
Highlighted

in reply to simonm

enough with the lag comp excuses. seriously. It was funny at the end of MW3 when this term came out as the "go to excuse" for low KDRs. Lag comp has always been there. deal with the fact that your reflexes and precision aim not being as good as you thought.

I personally think it's hilarious now that no one can use a scuf controller and the new controllers do pretty much the same thing with the sensitive triggers. game-play feels much more balanced.

Level 1

in reply to appledaniel

I've not played this on the 360 as of yet, but I'm just back from a mates house who purchased the xbone...We found games with ease, Graphics looked alright, I certainly wasn't amazed...I played 4 games, all of which seemed a bit laggy, could be down to player base which was a lowly 19,000 in total of online players..... or possibly his Internet.

Either way I'm glad I've not gone down the next gen route as of yet.

Level 18

in reply to HighlandSparky

I would say try the game on 360 and amend your statement of "graphics look alright:"

Level 10

in reply to jcostanzo27

jcostanzo27 wrote:

I would say try the game on 360 and amend your statement of "graphics look alright:"

There's no need...For next Gen they were "Alright" as far as I'm concerned.

Level 18

in reply to HighlandSparky

Out of curiosity, what were you expecting?

Level 1

in reply to appledaniel

Previous to getting the Xbone I was a PS3 guy and played Ghosts for about a week before making the switch.  Graphically I think everyone can agree that PS3 was ahead of 360, and I have to say the difference between PS3 and Xbone is incredible.  The lighting is much more natural and polished, the textures are much more crisp, and everything runs much smoother (as one would expect).  Coming from the PS3 I can definitely feel a difference on the XBone in terms of my performance (I suck now ) but it will just take some getting used to.  I have experienced some lag here and there, but that may be a result of the shitty wifi since I have yet to hardwire the console.  All in all I'd say that Ghosts is a must have for any serious FPS fan's gaming library. 

Level 1

in reply to appledaniel
Level 1

Studios