So how is COD ghosts on the XBONE?

Call of Duty Ghosts Xbox One

So how is COD ghosts on the XBONE?

Havent seen many threads about the game on the xbox one, from a player who has played it.

Do the graphics look good?

Does it play smooth?

Able to get in games?

How many people does it say are playing online on the counter?  just curious

Any problems? (after you got the game to work?)

is there lag?

Thanks, just curious, i dont have the xbone yet, and just want to hear what ghosts is like on it?

Level 11
44 REPLIES

Re: So how is COD ghosts on the XBONE?

in reply to appledaniel

Graphics and guns look much smoother than 360

Haven't lagged in almost a day.  You can definitely tell they are dedicated servers

Games are easy to find

22k at the moment

Game takes awhile to load sometimes and the clan section is completely gone

No lag yet

They did add ground war, search and destroy, more hardcore modes.  It plays like Call of Duty used to back in the day.  The 360 version feels completely half @ssed compared to this one.

Level 9

in reply to lilbaily2

i bet it looks good, thanks for the info, thought there would be more than 22k online, it will grow, slowly.

Level 11

in reply to lilbaily2

DDedicated severs that funny you really don't now what you talking about

Level 1

in reply to appledaniel

Graphics look very good and sharp. All the maps are much brighter. Which makes it easier to see people. There were about 25,000 players online and matchmaking was about the same. I was getting a lot of lag in game. I usually don't see much lag. I would see people first and shoot first but die a lot more. It was like my first few bullets didn't register. Got credit for some kills when the other player was well around the corner. I'm a pretty good player and had to work really hard to break even and even went negative a few games. I expected these results with a smaller player pool though.

Level 16

in reply to blb128

thanks for the info, sucks about the lag, im sure they will tweak things to make it better, i hope!

Level 11

in reply to appledaniel

It does look slightly better than the XBOX 360, brighter and as others say it is easier to locate players.

However the numbers are quite low which is expected with a new console launch so it does take some time to find matches. In terms of latency, it's OK but can't tell whether we're playing on listen servers or dedicated servers.

Ground War is back which is good for players who didn't enjoy 6 vs 6 on the larger maps.

Level 51

in reply to vims2011

it is way better than "slightly", graphically speaking

Level 10

in reply to jcostanzo27

jcostanzo27 wrote:

it is way better than "slightly", graphically speaking

Eh, yes there are some improvements in graphics/textures but if someone asked me if it's worth buying a XBOX One just for Ghosts, I would honestly say no.

Using BF4 as an example, the graphical and performance on BF4 on XBOX One compared to XBOX 360, it is very noticeable in graphics/textures, it runs at 60fps and it can handle 64 player servers which to me is leaps ahead in terms of what I expect for next-gen consoles.

Ghosts to me is lacking graphically compared to it's competitors however I understand it'll take devs some time to make the most of the next-gen tech so I won't bash it but I expect better in the coming years.

Level 51

in reply to appledaniel

Graphics look a little better. Still muddy and tough to see players far away. Definently not next gen material. But.. 2011 quality for sure. Been having a few stutters here and there, havn't had any problem finding matches. And the lag... just as bad/maybe worse. The online is identical to 360.. but a tad sharper graphics... but, nearly unnoticeable. If you're thinking of upgrading, save your 10 bucks.

Level 2

Studios