Stupid to criticize camping in Domination

Call of Duty Ghosts Xbox One

Re: Stupid to criticize camping in Domination

in reply to starbuckfrack

DId you even read the wager? Go back up and read it. Maybe you want in on it too. It's about believing that my k/d stats were reported correctly. Really understanding that you just don't get some simple concepts. This would explain a vast majority of your posts, that's for sure.

Level 12

in reply to starbuckfrack

Nice little message you sent me.

Fricking rude piece of shizz.

How dare you threaten to slit my throat from ear to ear.

Level 13

in reply to FaclonPower98

I camp. Doesn't really matter on which mode(only really play TDM or KC). I find getting in and defending popular choke points gets me the most kills.

I don't expect anyone to change their mind about camping from me explaining why I do it, but I just want to explain it anyways. If you hate campers, period, you won't like the way I play.

But in essence, it is the lag. I used to run around non-stop. When I was a teenager back playing CoD4, WaW, and I think even MW2, I would sit on the forums and just complain about campers non-stop. I would get so frustrated at people camping and I expressed my rage all over the forums. Yet every new CoD we get now, I find myself camping more and more. And I feel like it is mostly due to lag. I don't really know much about it to say if the lag is actually getting worse or not, but I certainly find it much more noticeable.

Occasionally, I'll go and rush out around the map, then I get a moment where I have the advantage, I get the jump on the guy, I shoot first, he's looking the other way and not even firing is gun, and I instantly die. I watch the killcam and see that everything I was doing on my game was NOT what was actually happening. In reality, he's ADSing around the corner I'm coming from and starts shooting before I even pop out. Then I realize why I should be camping, and proceed to go back to my little rooftop and take advantage.

Don't know what else to say, that is just why I camp. These games aren't very fun when I get BSed, and camping is the only real way it can stay fairly consistent. It may not seem as "skillful" as rushing, but it certainly takes some strategy and map knowledge to do well consistently, in my opinion.

Level 29

in reply to creaper21

You know what.

I don't blame me you my friend.

Ghosts is full of campers and I'm sick of running around all the time and getting smashed to pieces.

So I do kind of camp a little bit now, if they'll camp, I'll camp. Simple. I'm not going to give the opposition an advantage by running into them

Let's make it a fair fight. lol

Level 13
Highlighted

Whoa, you serious? That's crazy.

Level 12

in reply to FavoriteApe3680

I posted the whole message, but if it's deleted my a mod and you want to see PM me.

Level 13

I read it and it's pretty disturbing. All I can say right now is Wow...

Level 12

in reply to FavoriteApe3680

Just pretty disturbing? VERY disturbing.

Level 13

Believe it or not, regardless of if he knows it or not. Me and "StarBuckFrack" have butted heads on more than one occasion, and this dude rarely loses his kool.

So for you to push buttons if he really did say that, it begs the question what did you say ?

Level 6

in reply to Sliktrax

Maybe it's just me, but I can't think of anytime that message would be appropriate. I hope he gets help.

Level 12

Studios