The controller handles so much different than the 360 version, makes it unplayable

Call of Duty Ghosts Xbox One

Re: The controller handles so much different than the 360 version, makes it unplayable

go to a office supply store, and find tiny rubber bands. If you use 4/5 of them, and criss-cross them under the joystick, it works perfectly.

Level 2

Re: The controller handles so much different than the 360 version, makes it unplayable

in reply to RainMaker2911

I agree the controller plays differently on the one but it's not unplayable. You just have to adapt and get used to it. I was frustrated as well. The joysticks are very touchy on the one. I dropped my sensitivity down from 11 to 5 or 6 and am now playing much closer to my usual level.

Level 16

The thing that keeps getting to me is the extreme sensitivity in the triggers. I usually will run stealth or run and gun and often will relax my trigger finger just a hair too much and off goes my gun. It's not very helpful to maintain stealth when you keep accidentally firing your gun. you basically can't even touch the trigger unless you want to fire your gun. not a problem I can't get used to and compensate for.

Level 1

heavey 360 player and it plays and holds the same...sick controller

Level 2

unless your a midget with little hands the controller is awesome.

Level 10

I think it may be possible to install the old 360 controller on the Xbone, or so at least my techie housemate believes - neither have an Xbone now mind.

I've played Ghosts on the Xbone at launch demos and have issues with it too, though that may be because I just need to get used to it - when I actually buy it in the new year - cannot fucking wait.

Level 2

the controller is terrible. i suggest looking for person who can mod

Level 3
Highlighted

been playing the 360 for 6 years. Go the one on launch day and the controller felt like it belongs in my hands. Thumbsticks are a little higher but easier to use. The shoulder buttons are more flat but helps with throwing knives. I for one think this new controller is better.

Level 38

I just bought an Xbox one yesterday and I was having a similar problem.  However, it's an easy fix for this game, at least it was for me. The controller seems to respond a little slower on the looking.   I upped my look sensitivity from 3 to 5 and it helped a ton.  I would advise you to try the same, depending on where you are currently at a 1 to 4 notches up should do the trick.

Level 10

in reply to darkrangeresp

Never had an issue with new controller feels amazing good players can take on anything..bad players get worst and look for excuses i feel

Level 16

Studios