Wargames (Squads)

Call of Duty Ghosts Xbox One

Wargames (Squads)

When will the new maps hit Wargames in Squads Mode?  I should also mention that I have the Hardened addition with the Free-Fall map and there's never been a Wargames game on Free-Fall, ever.  Please update this game mode.  Since Multiplayer is so broken, it's the only thing my family and I like to play.  Thanks.

Level 2
35 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Wargames (Squads)

in reply to Skeets1point51

So these maps aren't in Squads Wargame mode? If I can't play any of these DLC maps in Wargame, I definitely won't be buying a season pass...

Level 2

Really Activision?  To busy to respond to me?  Keep crapping on the little people and eventually it'll come back around.  As of right now, I will not buy another Infinity Ward title you put out.  Honestly, I can't believe you didn't beg Trayarch to create the Next Gen CoD, because like MW3 (Most returned CoD to date, excluding this one I'm sure) this game is a pile of crap.  We all know it.  The only reason people are playing it is because there's NOTHING else to play...

1.  Matchmaking is severely broken.  Why am I in lobbies with people rocking 2+ K/D's?

2.  Be the first CoD to take K/D out so people actually go for objectives instead of camping.  Is that really asking to much?

3.  Fix squads.  It's unfinished.  Like I said before I pre-ordered and have the Free Fall map...Never seen it in Wargames - NOT ONCE.  FIX IT.

Level 2

Any developers/moderators wanna chime in and give some answers - that would be great!  Thanks.

Level 2

I to want to know when.

Level 1

Same. Also, I don't think the dlc maps are in standard playlists either. How come the only place we can play dlc is in ten dlc only playlist?

Level 1

Any info would be great.

Level 2

Love how you ignore us, after we dump money into this pile of crap.  To good for a SIMPLE response?  Grab your man bits and atleast tell us, "Hey, we don't give a crap about you people enough to fix this game. We're to busy laughing all the way to the bank!"

The real Infinity Ward game will be coming out soon.  Titanfall.

P.S.  Last fake Infinity Ward game I buy for my family and I.  That's 3 copies, and 3 season passes we might as well flush down the toilet.  You won't get us again.

Level 2

I can't believe there's been no official response to this. I came on here today trying to find the answer to this very question. Squads Wargames is pretty much all I play. If the DLC maps aren't going to be available for it, that was a huge waste of my money. There has to be a answer and a fix to this.

Level 1

Official response, any time now...

Level 2

Studios