Wargames (Squads)

Call of Duty Ghosts Xbox One

Re: Wargames (Squads)

in reply to Gibson2013

I don't get it either. It would require very little effort on their part; if these maps are playable with bots on private match, than obviously they are navmeshed for them.

Level 2
Highlighted

in reply to Gibson2013

I agree. Plus, wasn't that their goal with Ghosts? To push the Squads mode over multiplayer? AND, you can choose to use the DLC maps in offline Squads mode, why not online? Do they even read these message boards?

Level 1

in reply to shawn00m

I've got this same question scattered all over this site and I've not got any reply.  The only luck I had was with their Facebook page.  I asked them again a couple of days ago and I've not got a reply yet.

Level 1

in reply to shawn00m

If that was their goal, it was pretty half-baked. If they were all about squads, you should be able to unlock characters, reticles and camos too,

Level 2

in reply to boleje

I've asked about completing operations in this mode as well.  We've got the option to choose the operations to complete but it doesn't show the progress after each match.

Level 1

in reply to Gibson2013

Can a developer please respond to this?  The community clearly wants DLC maps in squads mode.  Make it happen please!

Level 2

in reply to Skeets1point51

I finally got through Activision Support on this site yesterday and they said the same thing.  There is no word yet on either subject but it would get passed along.  I don't care if they decide to separate Squads and Multiplayer.  I like Squads ten times better for the simple fact that I can have fun by myself or with some friends and not have to put up with children pissing and moaning because they got killed by the same person that they've killed 10 times in a row.  I'm not all that concerned with the operations.  Don't get me wrong, I would like to unlock all the badges and uniforms.  But in the end, I just want to play the DLC that I paid my hard earned money for on the only game mode that I like to play.

Level 1

in reply to Gibson2013

I've never looked too close, but I'm pretty sure when they advertise dlc they say " 4 new multiplayer maps". They don't mention squads. If you don't play mp, don't buy dlc.

On a side note, this is a community forum, the devas don't normally come here. When they did, they were met with hostility. So, blame the community.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to gotsomestars

The new maps can be played in every Squad mode except Wargame.  Squads is just as much multiplayer as Multiplayer is.  I was under the impression, when I bought the season pass, that it was for every game mode.

Level 1

in reply to Skeets1point51

I don't know whether its a bug or not but when you check your weapon stats in Multiplayer it includes what you've done in squads...  So why are they separate?

Level 2

Studios