Wargames (Squads)

Call of Duty Ghosts Xbox One

Re: Wargames (Squads)

in reply to Skeets1point51

I've never noticed this until recently but there is some game styles that are missing from online Squad Wargames.  S&D, S&R, and Hunted.  I think there is another but I'm not sure.  I hope they get Squads up to date soon.  Wargames is the closest thing to online games that I have available.

Level 1

in reply to Skeets1point51

I'm pleased to see they have finally added Onslaught maps to squads. They're on a separate rotation than the stock maps, but at least you can play them now. I'll actually buy the Onslaught DLC now.

Level 2

in reply to boleje

Absolutely!  Now that they're on wargames, I'm sure they'll make it into the rotation.  Have they took the difficulty option for the bots away?  On the regular maps I can choose between recruit and regular but Onslaught don't have the option.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to Gibson2013

I noticed that. I never actually played above the regular ones, they seemed good enough. HUGE skill difference between the recruit and regular ones.

Level 2

in reply to boleje

I always play on regular myself.  On the rare occasion, I would try hard for a couple of matches.  Back to the subject of maps, the only one I've not noticed since the update has been Free Fall.  I've not had a chance to play a lot since the update so I don't know if that was fixed.  If anyone has played it, which playlist is it in on Wargames?

Level 1

in reply to boleje

Thank you I.F. for listening and putting the DLC maps on squads mode.  It means a lot to me and is reassuring that there IS a Santa Clause ,

Level 3

Studios