Why is this game so BAD?

Call of Duty Ghosts Xbox One

Why is this game so BAD?

Seriously?  Why did you make the maps so massive that it takes 5 minutes to find anyone?  This game blows so hard.  Please stop making COD games and let Treyarch take full control since they actually know what a COD game actually is.  This is just a bad ripoff of Battlefield...

Level 1
7 REPLIES

Re: Why is this game so BAD?

in reply to V1c1ousMike

maps are fine.  they are amazing actually     it never ceases to amaze me how many things people will say if the game does fit Their playing style

Level 10

in reply to jcostanzo27

adapt to the game, the game should not adapt to what you like.

Level 10

in reply to jcostanzo27

Oh no. Didnt you know that they other 5 team mates on your team are all supposed to adapt to your playstyle ? It been like that for the past 5 years or so

Level 72

in reply to V1c1ousMike

Maps are fine.Adjust your game.

Level 20

in reply to V1c1ousMike

Yeah stop being that kid that dies 25 times a game. Face it, maybe you just aren't very good at this game.

Level 3
Highlighted

in reply to V1c1ousMike

Despite the comments from below, i actually agree with you, worse game ever, there is no comparison with Black ops 2 with this garbage of a game, however , if the players who actually  enjoy playing it well good for them, i have always purchased the Hardened Edition as a rule, just wish this time i had waited, still i might get lucky and sell for £20 on e-bay, they are not selling very well second hand, and while i am waiting for that to happen i suppose i could always try for the last achievement on Extinction which is more playable,

Level 21

in reply to V1c1ousMike

personally i have to agree too , some of the maps are overly complex and to large , the game lacks any kind of need to prestige , the unlocking system is boring as hell , the whole addictive pull of cod was the playing to unlock that next gun or attachment,  now you just have to play to earn squad points

Level 18

Studios