Why you think Ghosts is failing compared to other CoD's

Call of Duty Ghosts Xbox One

Why you think Ghosts is failing compared to other CoD's

was just wondering peoples opinions about why you think CoD Ghosts is not doing as well as other CoD's.  Me personally i think its the community (i.e campers, snipers)

thanks

Level 1
74 REPLIES

Re: Why you think Ghosts is failing compared to other CoD's

in reply to fishbutter11

Honestly, I think it's due to all the other great games out there right now, not cod itself per se. They need innovation, not incrementation.

Level 8

in reply to fishbutter11

prob because people are getting bored of playing the same game every year . eventually things start to get stale .

bring out a new engine , make proper destructible environment , gives us proper dedicated servers so nobody can complain about lag , that would be a good start

Level 18

in reply to fishbutter11

fishbutter11 wrote:

was just wondering peoples opinions about why you think CoD Ghosts is not doing as well as other CoD's.  Me personally i think its the community (i.e campers, snipers)

thanks

why do people blame camper for everything? LOL

I have bad grades, campers

I crashed my car, campers

I got decked for saying dumb things, campers!

This "personal statement" you ask has been asked in every previous title. Some one at some point thinks and comes here to ask a question: Is this the worse COD or why is this COD failing.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

I crashed my car, campers

if it was a parked car or somebody waiting..........

Level 33

in reply to Izjar11

OMG ego, I had to ROFL on that one. I blame campers for people missing my appointments!

Level 25

in reply to fishbutter11

Because two thirds of the COD fanbase are biased idiots who only play Treyarch call of duty's because of zombies and don't give the others a chance. They need to remember where COD came from and who made it the big sensation it is..Infinity Ward. HAHA all those butthurt 3ARCH fanboys on youtube raging about Sledgehammer Games making the next call of duty.

Level 6

in reply to SirDarthVader

The people who made the original COD games are not the people who made Ghosts, there may be a few people still in IW who were there at the beginning but the majority left after MW2.

Level 16

Lol you do understand that this Infinityward are not the same poee who made cod4 and mw2. This new studio is Infinityward in name only. God you should like a crazy fanboy and you are clueless.

ghost could have been a decent game but the IEDs and bad spawns actually make more people camp. Also the framerate on xbox one is now sub 60fps on a lot of the maps after the pact for the map pack. They said dedicated servers and we got some half way measure and I don think they are even activate anymore to be honest. They even gave us 6 create a class slots so they could sell us the other 4 as dlc.

Ayways the real Infinityward guys are making Titanfall you should check it out it has actually dedicated servers and plays amazingly most fun I have had with a multyplayer game in years.

Level 6

When this game first came out i was glad they had moved past MW, MW1 Awesome, WAW Awesome, MW2 ok, BLOPS Awesome maybe best ever COD, MW3 very sad, lag hit markers getting shot around corners etc. A thousand posts about how bad that was. BLOPS2 agian awesome cool maps cool kill streaks lets not forget very cool Zombie maps.  Now Ghosts when i first played it I thought they had overcome some of the lag issues of the last 2 IW installments but NO as time has gone on it has gone from bad to worse i played for 3 minutes yesterday got 1 kill to 14 deaths lag was so bad the only way i knew who killed me was to read their name after the kill because i never saw them. I have a copy of every COD ever released sadly I can not see that going forward because of Ghosts I do not think I will be giving any dollers to them unless i am hearing great things from other players. I will of course continue to support Treyarch as they are the better dev team by a mile. Let me finish by saying thank cod sorry thank god for TITANFALL played the beta for few days most fun I have had on XBOX for years bad luck Activision you sacked the wrong guys and they are about to kill your biggest tittle TITANFALL makes GHOSTS look like space invaders.  Good luck for the future you will need it.

Level 1

Studios