Xbox One (Requires HDTV) to Use

Call of Duty Ghosts Xbox One

Xbox One (Requires HDTV) to Use

For those pre - ordering the xbox one if you do not have a HDTV you might want to cancel your pre-order the xbox one is HDTV only (720p+)    http://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/pre-order-xbox-one/disclaimer

Level 6
45 REPLIES

Re: Xbox One (Requires HDTV) to Use

in reply to I_Am_Undeniable

Who doesn't have a 720p+ TV by now?  They are like $200 for a 28 inch.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=pcat17071&type=page&st=8130065+7979341+7376094+8293043+73...

I don't see how this is any problem.

Level 47

in reply to iivrruummii

People who are saving for a house to watch the tv in instead of living in a crappy apartment for one more damn year....lol.

I actually have one of the early versions of a HDtv but still wont buy the new Xbox unless they make it buyable WITHOUT the kinect. I dont want it, dont care about it, dont have any overweight children in my household and go outside to get my exercise, the old fashioned way. If they dont make a version without the kinect then I will be getting a PS4 and try Sony out since apparently Microsoft only wants to shove the kinect down my throat.

Care about the gamer, not fat children. Fat children are the responsibility of their parents not a gaming console.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to budzilla502

I dont think they are EVER going to release a console without the kinect.

First off all they said they never will so if they go back on that there will be a class action suit where they will have to pay to ship the kinects back AND refund the difference.

and thanks to my slow brain today I forgot the second reason by the time I typed the first reason

Level 72

in reply to starbuckfrack

They probably wont with the new Xbox but they most definitely sold kinect-free versions of the 360, my friend just recently had to replace his 360 and bought a brand new one without a kinect. They CAN do it, they just wont, which is why I will wash my hands of them.

Level 1

in reply to budzilla502

budzilla502 wrote:

People who are saving for a house to watch the tv in instead of living in a crappy apartment for one more damn year....lol.

I actually have one of the early versions of a HDtv but still wont buy the new Xbox unless they make it buyable WITHOUT the kinect. I dont want it, dont care about it, dont have any overweight children in my household and go outside to get my exercise, the old fashioned way. If they dont make a version without the kinect then I will be getting a PS4 and try Sony out since apparently Microsoft only wants to shove the kinect down my throat.

Care about the gamer, not fat children. Fat children are the responsibility of their parents not a gaming console.

wont happen kinect is tied into the console

Level 75

If you don't have an HDTV but can afford a next gen system, you're doing it wrong.

Level 8

in reply to Submit2MyWill

Not really, not everyone needs or wants a hdtv to watch or play games on. Not everyone wants to waste the money on one just to play a game nor should they have to either.

Level 70

Does Xbox One need to be required with HDMI? Just curious about it because My HDTV doesnt have HDMI plug but component cables?

Level 6

in reply to aodhan567

You can buy HDMI to component converters. :-)

Level 18

Studios