ghillie suit.... so hard to get....

Call of Duty Ghosts Xbox One

ghillie suit.... so hard to get....

I have been trying to get the ghillie suit achievement and am finding it very difficult to aim with any sniper or marksmen riffle... can someone suggest a good load out that I could use to achieve this???

My aim is terrible!!! Can you just buy the suit???

Level 1
28 REPLIES

Re: ghillie suit.... so hard to get....

in reply to AZZERON

AZZERON wrote:

I have been trying to get the ghillie suit achievement and am finding it very difficult to aim with any sniper or marksmen riffle... can someone suggest a good load out that I could use to achieve this???

haha no you cant buy it, this one needs to be worked to earn.

try the USR usually the most accurate (to me).

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

As Izjar said, the suit must be earned, not purchased.

I find the Maverick A2 sniper to be a very good choice due to its consistency in terms of OHKs.

Level 33

in reply to AZZERON

AZZERON wrote:

Just camp like most ppl do. If you're not good w a sniper rifle it's going to be difficult.

Level 19

in reply to AZZERON

Use the USR, it does'nt kick as much with the chrome barrel

Level 67

in reply to AZZERON

It is not so tricky, pick a sniper you are comfortable with, add chrome lined, and play exclusively with that weapon set-up from now on. You will get much better at sniping during the process. You might die a lot to begin with, but you will get it quicker by grinding with the weapon set-up.  If your aim is being a problem then try shooting prone, just lie down in a good spot a shoot the oncoming traffic.

Level 6

in reply to AZZERON

I'm less than 25 kills away for mine.  It's been a very long grind but I actually have gotten a lot better at sniping in the last 150 kills than all before.  As suggested, use the USR as it is quicker and easier to use.  I run Overkill a lot and use my sniper when the opportunity arrives.  Try to avoid holding your breath (depressing left stick) unless you have a target that is not moving.  This will help you acquire and move with the target.  Focus, Ready Up, and Quickdraw also help with quick target acquisition.  I almost never used a sniper in all previous COD games(<100 kills total) so can safely say that I am not that good.  This challenge has taught me a lot about sniper tactics and map awareness which helps in overall gameplay.  Good luck and shoot straight - unless it's me you're aiming at.

Level 3

in reply to AZZERON

I heard people talking about ghillie suit was easier to get when ghosts came out bcoz chrome barrel challenge had only 250 kills to unlock ghillie suit. After update it was 850 kills and much harder to get. No idea if this is true coz i didnt snipe at all in beginning. It takes about 1 week to get ghillie suit

Level 15

in reply to xoMrSLAVEox

xoMrSLAVEox wrote:

I heard people talking about ghillie suit was easier to get when ghosts came out bcoz chrome barrel challenge had only 250 kills to unlock ghillie suit. After update it was 850 kills and much harder to get. No idea if this is true coz i didnt snipe at all in beginning. It takes about 1 week to get ghillie suit

its always been 850, the concealed cobra was the one that takes 250 with the variable zoom. It was more difficult in the beginning because you had to have had the challenge unlocked.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to AZZERON

As others have mentioned the USR with the Chrome barrel is good.  If you're having trouble aiming you need to consider why you are having trouble.  Is it because you can't see your opponent (thermal scope could help) or is it the zoom level that's throwing you off (variable zoom scope for this).  Whichever it is you can add a scope to help with this.  The thermal will help you see people quickly but you have to deal with the glowing fuzziness that makes them seem larger than they are and that can cause you to miss.  The variable zoom is great when seeing them isn't the problem but rather losing sight of them while you zoom in is the problem.  Having that lower starting magnification can be quite handy.

Level 69

Studios