please activision give us an update on this dual-license version!!!

Call of Duty Ghosts Xbox One

please activision give us an update on this dual-license version!!!

Been looking for this since they announced it in Sept. and i cant find it anywhere. Its really the perfect solution for me (and many poeple i know) but its no good  if it doesnt actually exsist! the game comes out in 2 and half weeks thats cutting it pretty close if this is actually going to be something you can pre-order (which your website says is the case) Please either make this a reality or take down the information regaurding it so we can make other arrangments.

Level 1
10 REPLIES

Re: please activision give us an update on this dual-license version!!!

in reply to Huegorgan1

Give it some time. The second they announce I can keep the original and get the dlc version 100% I'll cancel my pre-order and go that route. You have plenty of time.

Despising cheaters since 1970
Activision Ambassador

in reply to bighead14701

i guess thats the part that sucks they did announce it already, you just cant actually get it anywhere. but i guess your right just keep on waiting. just dont want to be stuck with my preorder. if i can get both versions for $10 bucks extra.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to Huegorgan1

I totally understand. The good thing is they can't keep our pre order money. I'll just put it towards something else.

Despising cheaters since 1970
Activision Ambassador

in reply to Huegorgan1

Ok for anyone following this "disc-less daul-license version" i have an update. I just got off the phone with Microsft's xbox live dept, and a live chat with activision. Neither company knows anything about the 69.99 dual-license version. and i mean nothing... im beginning to wonder where the person that put the information on the website got it from. So ayhow as of know it appears to be a product that is not actually going to be available.  just FYI

Level 1

in reply to Huegorgan1

If it is available, it might not be at launch. The dual-license basically undercuts every other upgrade deal out on the market. Why would anyone bother to buy a hard copy then have to return it? I know a lot of ppl have hard drive limitations on the 360, so they would need the physical disc, but what about the ones that have loads of space. The GameStop/Bestbuy/etc looks like a terrible deal stacked up againts the Dual-License deal.

Level 19

in reply to PUR4IDO

agreed, its a much better deal than what is currently being offered. And they will most likely either make it available after launch or not at all. however the part that has everyone i know searching for it is that the upgrade page says this version will be available for pre-order specificaly. but they might have gotten so much pressure from gamestop and amazon that they decided to scrap it. if thats the case they should take it off the website.

Level 1

in reply to Huegorgan1

Agreed if it is not going to be available as a preorder that page should be amended to show that.

Level 70

in reply to Huegorgan1
myn
Level 3

The day of or the day before it is released in stores, so people wont cancel their preorders, more than likely.

Level 70

Studios