wot we need in cod is more realisticism

Call of Duty Ghosts Xbox One

Highlighted

Re: wot we need in cod is more realisticism

in reply to swaggboi1

You do know it is just "realism" not realisticism.

Level 16

in reply to Firesens

dont talk to me i know that i dont need you telling me not to do it if i dont wanted to

Level 5

in reply to swaggboi1

That post was full of win

Level 25

in reply to swaggboi1

Movie Say What animated GIF

"Confusion to the Enemy"
Level 63

in reply to swaggboi1

Makes your points invalid if you talk that way and your points will be ridiculed or ignored. Your posts would then be a waste of your time.

Makes the word Ebonics come to mind. Doing it for attention will make all future discussions of your a joke. If you want attention then make your posts seem at the least educated.

Level 72

in reply to starbuckfrack

ni talk fine my opinion is my opinion and if your to stupid to read it thats your problem

Level 5

in reply to swaggboi1

Kant red it if I don undastand it, dig ?

Level 72

in reply to swaggboi1

Calling people stupid because of a failure on your part also makes you an outcast in forums. Could get you banned from the forum.

When one person calls you drunk thats an opinion but when everyone calls you drunk time to turn in your keys. Thats IF you could even understand the point there.

Level 72

in reply to starbuckfrack

no one saying im drunk they say i dont know how to talk and make fun of me with pictures

Level 5

in reply to swaggboi1

Told you in advance you didnt understand the point. Let me type it in easier to understand words for you. When one person says you are typing illegibly that is an opinion. When almost everyone in this thread is making fun of it, its time to listen to what they have to say and accept responsibility for your actions. Start typing legibly , even if its on your Iphone.

You think you are all tough coming into the forums and calling people stupid, but you are only making yourself LOOK stupid by doing so. Thus making yourself the outcast. Thus making enemies instead of friends.

You brought it all upon yourself trying to talk all swag and calling people stupid. You have to take responsibility for your own actions.

Level 72

Studios