xbox one ghost graphics issues

Call of Duty Ghosts Xbox One

xbox one ghost graphics issues

I was wondering if I am the only person having this problem.  My ghost disc installs fine on my xbox one but when I start to play the actual characters start to smear across the screen along with some of the terrain.  The thing that I don't get is that BF4, FORZA 5 and Dead Rising have no issues what so ever. I have returned my disc 3 different times, I have installed it then uninstalled it multiple times along with resetting my xbox to factory setting multiple times.  All of my other games work except for Call of Duty.  If anybody has any ideas please feel free to post.  Thanks.

Level 1
8 REPLIES

Re: xbox one ghost graphics issues

in reply to JEDImindTRX

Not sure if it's something that can be fixed.  I get some pretty extreme blur at times. Especially when aiming down a scope, and especially on larger maps.

Level 15

in reply to JEDImindTRX

did you guys try calibrating your TV through the XBOX one Settings?

Level 10

in reply to jcostanzo27

Yes i did that....maybe i just have an xbox that does not like call of duty.  I dont know what else to do???  I am going to return my xbox for a new one because I seem to be the only one with this issue.

Level 1

in reply to JEDImindTRX

Are you able to take* a photo with your phone and post it here? I'd be interested in seeing what that looks like.

Level 3

in reply to papa_neslo

Me too. This is the first time i've heard of this. I don't want to be a dick and say: "some weapon sites blur around the edge when ADS in Ghosts." This sounds like it's more than that.

Level 48

in reply to JEDImindTRX

It's not giving me the option to post the pic...do i need to do something?

Level 1

in reply to JEDImindTRX

It looks like the 'insert image' link has been disabled (at least in responses), but you could always host it on a site like photobucket and then link us to it. 

Level 11

in reply to JEDImindTRX
Level 21

Studios