Submit COD: Heroes Support Tickets Here!

Call of Duty Heroes Support

Highlighted

Submit COD: Heroes Support Tickets Here!

If you are having in-game, bug, or crash issues, please submit a support ticket here:

bit.ly/CODHeroesSupport

For crash inquiries, if you are contacting us in regards to an issue, please include:

• Detailed description of the issue(s) you are experiencing
  • In-Game Name Device Model (ex. iPhone 6 or Samsung Galaxy s5)
  • Device Operating System (ex: iOS 8.1.3 or Android 4.4)

For purchase issues, please include:

• Date of purchase
  • Heroes User ID
  • Item Purchased
  • Price of purchase (in dollars)
  • ​Screenshot or attachment of your purchase receipt

Please note that the best places to give feedback or ideas on the game are via our community sites and not Support Tickets.

We want your feedback, but please do so here:

Official Facebook Group: bit.ly/CODHeroesFacebook

Official Forums: bit.ly/CODHeroesForums

We will do our best to assist you as soon as we can!

Thanks for your patience,

- COD Heroes Team

9 REPLIES

Re: Submit COD: Heroes Support Tickets Here!

in reply to DaJman01X
why did not done my username.try many time bt didn't work. device model : lava pixel v2+ os : android 5.1
Level 1

in reply to DaJman01X

I cannot change my selection in survival. This is very frustrating. Is there a special trick to de-selecting (unchecking) a skill and selecting a new one? All that happens when I try to click a box is it gives the information on the skill. Please help.

Level 1

in reply to penicula

When you are in the skill selection menu look at the very bottom of your screen and you will see your 3 selected perks and just press the minus sign on them to deselect

Level 1

in reply to DaJman01X

I don't know if this is still used but how do I turn in a ticket? My perks aren't working in game. Any advice would be helpful, it's been weeks now I thought they'd sort out.

Level 1

in reply to DaJman01X

Made a purchse for $49.99    5000 + 2000 Celerium, but it wasn't credited to my account. Please rectify.

Jazerbeam : ID # 22290938

Screen-Shot-04-20-17-at-02.jpg

Level 1

in reply to jzerbeam

jzer just wanted to confirm you had this issue settled.

Level 18

in reply to GoonerATVI

Hi @GoonerATVI can you please check on case 06577478?  It has been sitting as "escalated" for nine months related to the rate of fire perk and DPS.

We briefly discussed this on facebook but I think you misunderstood and then missed my followup.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1121746777838215/permalink/1570579059621649/?comment_id=157289120939...

Burton Codh Rate of fire does not show a change in DPS on the troops menu.

Call of Duty: Heroes I believe the "DPS" is more of a mix up in translation than an actual visual bug. Rate of Fire does work correctly in that it increases how often units attack. However the "DPS" really means damage per attack, and not really damage per second. This is ...See More

Burton Codh Call of Duty: Heroes I don't think that is true. When you switched from damage to DPS the amounts changed (can be seen in wikia history) to reflect damage per second and as DJdavid Shepherd mentioned the "damage per shot" explanation can be shown false by comparing the hero posts to the hero tabs. Lvl 32 reaper shows 313.5 attack damage at 3 second attack interval while hero tab shows DPS of 104.5 which is exactly 313.5 damage / 3 seconds = 104.5 damage per second.

Example using assault troops.
http://call-of-duty-heroes.wikia.com/wiki/Assault?oldid=5745
Level 28

in reply to DaJman01X

Hello,

How are you? I've been having problems with connecting to the game. From the recent updates, I haven't been able to play the game. I'm able to download the game content. After the content is downloaded, I try to play the game but I keep getting the "reconnecting" page every time the game is about to fully load. There were a few cases where I was able to get to the home screen where my account wasn't showing up and my base was not showing up either. I've tried all the suggestions from your website about redownloading the game, signing in and singing out of my account from the gamecenter, and deleting the game entirely. I don't know what else to do. I currenly play from a mobile device, an iphone 7 ios. I need some help if that's okay? My tag for the game is BOND. I'm in the AW Kings alliance. Would I be able to receive some help?

Thank you,

Jason 

Level 1

in reply to DaJman01X
Hi, just updated my tablet (Android 8.0 Pixel C), it won't link to google play games to load the profile, I have uninstalled and downloaded 3 times and nothing brings up the profile loading. I'm currently CMD 9 and have purchased over $150 USD in the game, please help.
Level 2

Studios