11 pack supply drop offer(10 rare drops + 1 Assault Rifle hack drop)

Call of Duty Infinite Warfare General Discussions

Highlighted

11 pack supply drop offer(10 rare drops + 1 Assault Rifle hack drop)

[ Edited ]

Infinity Ward and Activision have just offered a 10 pack of rare supply drops plus 1 Assualt Rifle hack drop. The bundle costs 225 keys or 1500 COD Points and contains 10 supply drops as well as an Assault Rifle hack drop that guarantees a legendary or epic assault rifle in that drop. This bundle can be purchased up to 5 times. The following prototypes can come out of that hack drop and they can either be the regular prototype or the MKII prototype:

1. NV4 Fallout
  2. NV4 Prosperity
  3. NV4 Flatline
  4. NV4 Chaos
  5. R3K Wasteland
  6. R3K Gambit
  7. R3KT
  8. KBAR-32 Hoard
  9. KBAR-32 Bunker Buster
  10. KBAR-32 Invective
  11. Type-2 Enforcer
  12. Type-2 Atomic
  13. Type-2 Butcher
  14. Volk Aftermath
  15. Volk Goliath
  16. Volk Corruption
  17. R-VN Duality
  18. R-VN Blowout
  19. X-Eon Farseer
  20. X-Eon Warsight

Personally, I'm missing 11 assault rifles of those 20 as well as having 0 assault rifle MKIIs that are legendary or epic and given that these are weapons I commonly use, I'll be grinding out keys in zombies for the next week to see what I get out of a pool of 31 potential weapons.

Given that the it is a discount of 105 keys and will get you a legendary or epic assault rifle, this bundle is an excellent deal at 225 for 11 drops considering that it is a 31.8% discount. Feel free to share what you get out of your bundles.

Level 34
13 REPLIES

Re: 11 pack supply drop offer(10 rare drops + 1 Assault Rifle hack drop)

in reply to Rusted_Ace2013

Looks tempting....the only way I would get this is if I saved up keys though. Didn't get the season pass even this time around. Knowing my luck with the RNG in this game, i'd probably get duplicates on everything somehow! haha

Level 48

[ Edited ]

Need to grind out another 113 Keys. Grinded out to get one last Triple Play, and then finals and vacation hit, and I didn't get to play the two weeks. Come back, and I'm just not in the mood, and I'm struggling in every game I try to play. Just can't focus right now and having one of those days where I just can't do anything. Will hopefully be able to grind out one or two. Still have 10 Rares, 2 Quartermaster Collection Hacks, and an Epic MKII Hack waiting for the next group of DLC weapons to hit. Not too crazy about the AR Hack though, and it's not even Dupe Protected from what I can see. I'm enjoying the SMGs too much: Erad Cerberus, Ripper, Trencher, HVR, and Karma. And I'm enjoying the Titan as well. So not too crazy about the AR Hack, but you can't refuse that discount on the 10 Rares.

Level 27

[ Edited ]

I have all the assault  rifles hahaha... I really want some epic taunts though. I don't know if it'd be better to roll common boxes. Or spend the the keys.

Level 14

I got the Volk Goliath.

Level 15

[ Edited ]

Awesome. I joined the key hoarding bandwagon so I've got nearly 300.
Hoping for the xeon warsight or volk corruption MKII. I'll edit this in a minute with my drops

Edit: 

1 - 152 salvage and commong cammo

2 - 2 common camo and rare EBR (dupe)

3 - 2 camo and common erad (dupe)

4 - double xp tokens and rare mauler rechamber

5 - legendary Stryker head, common emblem, legendary DCM8 purifier MKII

6 -2 common cammos and rare DMR1 (dupe)

7 - EPIC BACON CAMO WOO (bet it's ugl af) and duplicate commons

8 - double xp tokens, and common emblems

9 - 2 common emblems and EPIC volk goliath - woo a gun I'll never use lol

10 - common crap and rare salvage

11 (ar hack) - legendary type2 atomic, common type 2 (dupe), rare taunt (dupe)

Overall: *****. At least i got an epic out of it i suppose? Goliath won't be taking the place of the vexed MKII i use currently.

...and yup, bacon camo is ugly af. Almost enough to put me off the real thing.

Level 30

in reply to AlmightyStarfire
I got the X-eon Fraser which I will never use. I'm sure this game knows the guns you hate, surprised I didn't get the VPR Yokai as a bonus. 😔👹
Level 42

in reply to Dante2k
Why do you hate the VPR and xeon so much? ...because they're a little on the strong side?
Yokai is completely OP ngl. What a perk !

I used to think this game somehow knew what i didn't want - my first two epic drops were the DMR1 spectacle and the DCM8 masochist (pre buff) -pretty sure they're my two least used guns to this day lol
Since Christmas time, I've actually had really good luck. I have everything I want bar the xeon warsight and volk corruption and I've got around 75% of epics without splashing the £s.
All i need from prototypes is one volk, one erad, the smoohbore, three snipers and the hailstorm/energy pistol variants plus a few legendaries. 100% variant completion is looking like a definite possibility ^.^
Level 30

in reply to AlmightyStarfire

Yeh I don't like OP guns that ruin balance. 

Personally I want the ripper, corruption or a banshee variant. Anything that's different and not a Reaver variant or something I will never use. This game knows 👀

Level 42

in reply to Dante2k
Lol I got both epic banshees MKII within 24 hours😅 The doppler isn't the best but the other one that boosts damage while sliding is just... wow. Looking back I'd probably spend 4k salvage to unlock it if i hadn't got it gold already (and SO quickly)
Ripper is meh. Balanced and has it's niche but meh.

OP guns are the best. Over powered nonsense is the reason COD has always been so fun. Calling in rockets from the sky, tactical nukes, automated mechs, killer dogs... over powered (ballistic) laser rifles that can only be truly countered by sniper rifles (with full aim assist) or true skill to compensate for the power differential.

Overpowered stuff is fantastic. If everything were perfectly balanced, nothing would be stupidly fun Smiley Happy
Level 30

Studios