Awful matchmaking speed

Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Xbox One

Awful matchmaking speed

The matchmaking on his game sucks ass, I will wait to play for at least 18 minutes trying to find a game with my friends. We all have open Nat types. It just will not find a game. Ever

worst POS cod ever. And I've hardly bloody played it!

Level 1
5 REPLIES

Re: Awful matchmaking speed

in reply to tabblink

Yeah it's really bad, Doesn't matter if it's with a group or solo, searching for games takes way too long. I started playing Black Ops 3 again, BO3 starts right up and I find a game immediately in any game mode.

Level 32

in reply to tabblink

How spread out are you guys? It might be that finding a good connection for you all just might not be possible.

I have been playing with friends lately that are in about a 600 mile radius from me. Once in a while we find it slow getting a lobby. After a minute or so, we just back the party out, and try again. It normally goes much faster.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to SweatDragon

Lost count on how many times i have reset everything just to get some decent play, no matter how many times i port forward i am always.or it seems i am a second or two behind the opposing team, just no fun at all anymore, never got this many problems with Blops 3

Level 21
Highlighted

in reply to indy56

indy56 wrote:

Lost count on how many times i have reset everything just to get some decent play, no matter how many times i port forward i am always.or it seems i am a second or two behind the opposing team, just no fun at all anymore, never got this many problems with Blops 3

I hear you on that. Often, I find myself behind, maybe not even a second, but enough to make a difference. I know I have been on the otherside of it as well. That may be the one good thing about the situation - it messes with everyone, equally. I would rather be in game that went 100-90 or better any time. 100 -30, you know the time lapse is higher.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to SweatDragon

SweatDragon wrote:

indy56 wrote:

I hear you on that. Often, I find myself behind, maybe not even a second, but enough to make a difference. I know I have been on the otherside of it as well. That may be the one good thing about the situation - it messes with everyone, equally. I would rather be in game that went 100-90 or better any time. 100 -30, you know the time lapse is higher.

Likewise with that also, this game is just a mess right now

Level 32

Studios