Beast From Beyond is WAY too f***ing hard...

Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Zombies

Beast From Beyond is WAY too f***ing hard...

Whoever decided to make the beginning so rediculously hard, needs to be punched in the face. Repeatedly.

Level 1
5 REPLIES

Re: Beast From Beyond is WAY too f***ing hard...

in reply to TriggeredDragon420

Admittedly, I'm not so focued on the difficulty right now as the fact that it crosses over with the Extinction mode from Ghosts. Seeing this gives me hope that Infinity Ward will revisit the narrative of Ghosts in some way, either as a full title, or as a separate mode, either DLC or a mode similar to Nightmare in BO3. And if Ghosts is revisited, this gives hope that Advanced Warfare would be revisited as well.

Of course, I'm perfectly aware I'm probably reading too much into this, but I've always been a "hope springs eternal" type of person.

Level 1

I agree, I have completed all 4 Easter eggs thus far but can't get by level 5 on new map in two tries.
Level 2

in reply to Vaporized22420
Second thought, this map already sucks, nerf the stupid cryptids would ya. I'm a level 480ish and find the beginning of this map way too unforgiving. People newer to zombies should definitely stay far away from this one. Until hopefully it gets smoothed over
Level 2

I am going to have to admit... There is a STEEP learning curve with this one. Get to power quickly and kneel when you shoot is the best advice I could give. (not going to stoop to the get good crap... thats just basic and mean)

But yeah... This map is HARD AS HELL!!!!

Level 1
Highlighted

I was afraid that Infinity Ward was going to raise the difficulty with this one after some ill advised community rumbling that Infinite Warfare Zombies is too easy and Treyarch's Zombies is still King. This is a let down for me since this is the most Zombies I've ever played and I'm just a pack a punch once and see how far I get type, no EEs completed so I won't get anywhere in Beast from Beyond.

Level 11

Studios